NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
gay dragon.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I am off to the garden shed to perfect my super-duper ' mske your cladding look like new' cleaner, before the new series starts

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Could you just imagine this scenario. Imagine investing all your time, effort and money on the next world beating product, getting into the Den and a dragon being interested and offering 100k. Off they would go with a smile on their face thinking they were going forward, only to find the investment was in fact only 2k ....... what would the outcome be? Could the seller cancel their agreement?

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Could you imagine TB getting involved in something like this?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He's [been?] stood down! Really couldn't make this up...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2017/steve-parish-dragons-den

Nice pic of Pardew on the screen behind him too.

:rotlf:

so let me tell you where the BBC are Steve - You look like a quiffed pr1ck 80's throwback, you sound like a barrow boy, we're not sure that working with you is good for our image, the backwards relic of a club you represent doesn't fit well with a modern 21st century broadcaster and the track record of cheating creditors and not honouring contracts is worrying, a return of 2p in every £ is not something we can invest in.... So on that basis We're OUT

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Great news! I can now watch the next series of one of my favourite tv programmes.

The dodgepot probably running scared of anybody taking too close a look at the goings-on up the road. Seems very odd that all of a sudden he doesn't have the time! Is he up the ladders repairing the cladding perhaps?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I wonder what part of running a business that only paid 10% of debts it inherited and failed to pay a charity meant he got cold feet here?

Or does yesterday's hmrc activities have a potential impact?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
8 days for the sacking, sorry resignation.

I wonder what additional time he needs at CPFC that wasn't needed last week

At least I can now continue to watch the show

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My thoughts when I read the resignation piece, and what prompted me to post the "[been?]" comment, were that he'd had a run in with the Yanks.

"Steve, we note that you're appearing on a reality TV show. You must have been negotiating this while the club were in free fall down the league, headed towards relegation. Could you point me to the part in the Shareholders' Agreement where it says that you don't have to devote your time to the club? Could you please tell me what we have done that led you to think that we'd be ok with you taking our money and then swanning off to do a bit of self-aggrandising, self-promoting TV? Are you kidding me? Are you f***ing KIDDING me? Get your ass off that show now and focus on trying to get us a return on our investment will you please? I'm sure you would have wanted a return from the businesses you would have invested in had you been a dragon; guess what, so do we!"

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
My thoughts when I read the resignation piece, and what prompted me to post the "[been?]" comment, were that he'd had a run in with the Yanks.

"Steve, we note that you're appearing on a reality TV show. You must have been negotiating this while the club were in free fall down the league, headed towards relegation. Could you point me to the part in the Shareholders' Agreement where it says that you don't have to devote your time to the club? Could you please tell me what we have done that led you to think that we'd be ok with you taking our money and then swanning off to do a bit of self-aggrandising, self-promoting TV? Are you kidding me? Are you f***ing KIDDING me? Get your ass off that show now and focus on trying to get us a return on our investment will you please? I'm sure you would have wanted a return from the businesses you would have invested in had you been a dragon; guess what, so do we!"

this.... the quiffed prick thought he'd try and turn himself into some mini celebrity but has been reined in by the yanks.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
8 days for the sacking, sorry resignation.

I wonder what additional time he needs at CPFC that wasn't needed last week

At least I can now continue to watch the show

He heard you're coming for us so has to devote his time to palace 24/7 .

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here