Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bless!

[tweet]852978400784510977[/tweet]

#tinpot

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I don't mind a Newcastle win, because if they were to lose then it would give Huddersfield a lift and I don't want them having any hope.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
when the passing goes Shelvey to Ritchie to Mitrovic it's hard to decide who is most unpleasant

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I don't mind a Newcastle win, because if they were to lose then it would give Huddersfield a lift and I don't want them having any hope.

We have 89 points with 4 games to play.

Huddersfield have 77 points.

They will NOT get to 89 this season.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I'm with you on this one ozzyboy.

Thank you. But it is Ozzygirl :) but as it a male dominated football forum and neither my user name or picture gives any indication of my gender, it would very unfair of me to take any offence of this mistake. Plus I am in a very good mood and don't have PMT :thumbsup:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Thank you. But it is Ozzygirl :) but as it a male dominated football forum and neither my user name or picture gives any indication of my gender, it would very unfair of me to take any offence of this mistake. Plus I am in a very good mood and don't have PMT :thumbsup:

My mistake - humble apologies.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

wow Ozzygirl will you marry me a woman who likes football and does not get moody for no reason... i think im in love :kiss:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Would like to see a Leeds equalizer and Huddersfield to overhaul toon. That leaves three massives and one tinpot in the playoffs. If tinpot wins, then one relegation place will be confirmed along with palarse and burnley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here