Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streamers for the run in

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You've been mugged mate! Edit didn't realise it was x5
e857428f382efc56ff88af9decf4841e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
This is what 500+ streamers thrown from the WSU would look like
image.jpeg

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My five point method:

- Unravel a foot
- Get a good grip on the unravelled end.
- Throw streamer whilst still holding on to the end
- Wait for it to unravel
- Release the end

I would echo this. I'd also say it helps to be close to the front of the WSU, as gravity will inevitably assist. I did attempt to lob one from the lower at QPR to the upper tier, but sadly, they just aren't heavy enough to get a good purchase on the LUZZING.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Izzy party shop

Bought a load online, but in the event that I take some of them to Wolves, I'll be wandering down to Izzy's (or Funbags) on Saturday morning to replenish stocks prior to Monday :clap2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bought a load online, but in the event that I take some of them to Wolves, I'll be wandering down to Izzy's (or Funbags) on Saturday morning to replenish stocks prior to Monday :clap2:

I'm afraid I won't be wasting any at Wolves. It's simply too shallow a terrace and would be a waste.

Wigan, Norwich, Bristol City and Villa however are all prime targets for luzzing.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I'll be taking my inflatable seagulls to the Wigan game if we beat wolves. I bought them for the play off final we were supposed to be in when we had palarse in the semis

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Glue one end to a pebble, lob said pebble.

Dissapear quickly into the crowd.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Get my streamers and balloons on Saturday also depends on today's results if I use them Monday at the start or finish.:whistle:

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
I'll be taking my inflatable seagulls to the Wigan game if we beat wolves. I bought them for the play off final we were supposed to be in when we had palarse in the semis

Bought a couple of these from Amazon a month back and have got them with us as we'll be there on Monday. They are ready to 'fly' outside our house, when the job is done, for all the Derby and Forest fans to see. :amex::albion2:

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
So where does today's results leave the planned streamer fest?

Do we wait for promotion to be assured or throw caution to the wind and show our appreciation on Monday?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
It was always going to be Bristol City at home. Wigan will be far more "organic" and do what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
My streamers have arrived so think I will take them to Wigan and assume Bozzer will have sorted out stuff for Brizzle. 12 blue and 12 white for NW corner.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At what point do you actually chuck your streamer. KO seems too late, so any consensus on luzzing time?

Teams walking out/ GOSBTS :thumbsup:

Reckon I'll bring a load tomorrow. I'll just buy more for Norwich & Bristol City.

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
Roger that, good luck chaps!

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Feels like today will be a more organic experience with throwing of random projectiles. hopefully it will serve as a test run for a more co-ordinated effort for bristol city where the upper tiers are streamers to luzz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here