Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls player actually producing watchable highlights.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Any idea why i can locate the application and download this onto my iphone6 but not onto my ipad? Seems to suggest in blurb about the app that it is available for ipads and iphones. ipad on ios8 so should be up to date enough....
I have the app on my iPad Air2. It is a phone app but you can double the size of the screen when in the app to fit the iPad screen. I just downloaded it from the previous apps in iTunes. I have never synced this current pad to a computer.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Thinking of signing up again. Is there any chance of an offer/voucher code, or am I just going to have to bite the (reasonably priced) bullet and shell out the full amount?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This is odd. I tried to watch the Lewes 'highlights' and the video won't play on my laptop.

I'm running windows 8, with Google Chrome, so I thought ut might be an issue with Chrome.

However, after failing to fix it, I moved over the IE, and it won't play on there either!

What's going on?

Any thoughts, suggestions?

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
This is odd. I tried to watch the Lewes 'highlights' and the video won't play on my laptop.

I'm running windows 8, with Google Chrome, so I thought ut might be an issue with Chrome.

However, after failing to fix it, I moved over the IE, and it won't play on there either!

What's going on?

Same here (Win 8.1 and Chrome). Press 'Click to play' and the preview window disappears and nothing happens. :down:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Same here (Win 8.1 and Chrome). Press 'Click to play' and the preview window disappears and nothing happens. :down:

Yep - that exactly. Happens on Internet Explorer as well, which suggests it's not simply a browser specific issue.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012

What's going on?

Is it possible that there just weren't any highlights in that match?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is there an android app for it? I had the football league one but it stopped updating

I used to be able to view it (since the new HD version started) on Dolphin for Android but it seems that despite their claims of working on Android 4.1 and above-it doesn't work now. I've tried Chrome (waste of space since they dropped Flash), Firefox-just kept doing the spinny thing and now Dolphin/Jetpack doesn't work.

Millions more Android users out there but the club's service providers seem to want to ignore us.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I used to be able to view it (since the new HD version started) on Dolphin for Android but it seems that despite their claims of working on Android 4.1 and above-it doesn't work now. I've tried Chrome (waste of space since they dropped Flash), Firefox-just kept doing the spinny thing and now Dolphin/Jetpack doesn't work.

Millions more Android users out there but the club's service providers seem to want to ignore us.

This is beginning to put me off!

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
They seem to have changed the date they take my DD (FL interactive). bit of a pain the new date. Seems to be 22nd now rather the 3rd or 4th of month. Anyone know who to contact to see if can be changed?
Anyone know who to contact anyway! Thinking of cancelling

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I actually think the media team at BHA do an excellent job.

I'm a producer/director by trade. Would love to chuck it all in and make films about Brighton all day. What an awesome job that must be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here