Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum 10th August

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We still haven't heard anything about buying that train yet, have we ?

Also, what about the staples used on the programs, or the packaging chosen for the cheeseburgers ?

???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have the drinking game set up - one for shot each

Are we going to buy a striker
Loyalty points unfair
Can we run our own trains
Extra tier on the NS
Beer and pie prices
I appreciate what you have done for the club Tony, BUT..........
When will Baldock be fit
We can't we just say no to sky
Ticket exchange
Do we have clauses in the new contracts for when we get relegated
My season ticket pack did/didn't contain a cheap plastic key ring

Please note - every question which starts "I was a STH at The Goldstone/Gillingham/Withdean" is only a sip, don't want to get too drunk on a Thursday night

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
TBH I think the club have been more than fair to the existing STH.

But spending more of my waking hours on NSC than I am able to easily justify, I am very conscious of the many Brighton fans who have as much, if not more, right to match tickets than me, who will find seeing The Seagulls very difficult this season.

I have had a season ticket since the third year at The Amex, as the kids had grown up and it is my HOBBY. I was brought up in the age of turning up for footie and POTG. I never considered a ST. But reading NSC there are many of you who work Saturdays (as I did for many years), or have young kids, or who live miles away, who have been able to go to games pretty well whenever they wanted. This has changed in our 1st season in the prem. Whether it will change (if we stay up) in subsequent seasons or whether 30,000 is too small for our area I don't know , but I really feel for you.

Having said that I am not sure what the club can do differently. If we really want to compete at this level then we are going to have to maximise income wherever we can. Unfortunately that means some fair weather fans with money and some real fans without spare money will swap places. I am very sorry for those it effects this season but I do think (if we stay up) it will get easier next season.

Agree. I am hugely happy with the value for money I've had from my season ticket since the Amex opened. It's a shame we can't have a limited release of cheaper seats for each game - but then anything that undercuts the season ticket match price would immediately cause a huge problem.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Would you rather have a hand made of ham or an armpit that could dispense suncream?
Would you rather date a 6 foot penis or a normal man with a man instead of a penis?

And to mix it up a bit - red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Actually thought of a better Herring question for TB - Desert Island Dicks. Name a list of Dicks who you would want to be stranded on a desert island with. Now that answer could spark a debate.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can someone ask Paul Barber what is his favourite milkshake. I predict that will throw him off balance considerably because for some time I have suspected him to be the voice of the frog in bod. (80s throwback)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
ps) I really hope someone mentions how long they have been a season ticket holder, especially if they tie it in with a list of the home grounds we have played at. Always a winner that one.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Actually thought of a better Herring question for TB - Desert Island Dicks. Name a list of Dicks who you would want to be stranded on a desert island with. Now that answer could spark a debate.

If you're going with Herring questions then I suggest that somebody asks Tony who he would want to be each end of a human centipede if he had to be in the middle.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Kieran, Jermaine and Chris play football.
Kieran has scored 8 more goals than Chris.
Jermaine has scored 5 more goals than Kieran.
Altogether they have scored 72 goals.

How many goals did they each score?

17, 25, 30

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
People are very shy on here aren't they. Could someone else ask this or ask that ?
There's still tickets. So be brave go and ask.
Or listen live on the radio (its available worldwide so listen by the pool on your holiday) and ask via email, twitter - see

[tweet]894468155703218176[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

If you're going with Herring questions then I suggest that somebody asks Tony who he would want to be each end of a human centipede if he had to be in the middle.

Would you prefer a hand made of ham or an armpit that dispenses suncream?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here