Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Tomori had a great game up til then. That challenge had young exuberance written all over it...Still a great signing IMO. Just not our night.

I agree, partly. I think he was having a good game. But for me at this stage in the season we dont need them young inexperienced challenges that could potentially cost us points or promotion. I think we need experienced/old heads if we are going in for loans.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Oh well, another round of fixtures ticked off and the gap to Huddersfield stays the same. Could have been better, and had Knocky passed to Murray we might have got a draw, but can't really complain.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Hope we don't live to regret this 'free game' as some people on here have built it. Playing the relegation teams won't be easy. At least we're good after an international break too :facepalm:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The tone was set as the first half took shape - Leeds possession, Leeds fighting for corners and everything, Leeds attempts on or off target creeping up.

If we do go up this season, CH and the Board would have learnt alot about our squad limitations from today, Huddersfield away, Newc at home etc. The 38 PL games will contain no soft touches, so many many high level acquisitions will be required.

In the mean time, Norwich and Villa away have always looked bloody hard for us with their squads and home advantage. Today reinforces that so much.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
2 home games in a row coming up, that'll settle things down. Onwards.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
arrrghhh-884621.jpg

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
We don't turn up against the big boys. Stephens goes missing against the better teams. Fear tactics again and only attack when we go a goal down. Having said that the other results went our way and could have been worse. Still in our hands. Away form is a worry. Hopefully we can play better against the lower teams that we have to play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here