Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion ?

How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 2719

Form table below QPR will be tough.

Blue dots to play. Form Table.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
95 pts originally, 92 this morning, now down to 89.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
as per my earlier prediction in this thread 88 points still stands....

Post #31

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be mathematically guaranteed we need 95 as Huddersfield can get another 24 to add to their 71 then we would go up on GD. But should they drop any more points obviously the number needed reduces. I believe we shall get another 12 which will be enough

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If your right, and I sure as hell hope you are, we are almost done and dusted then, just eight more points and we are up. I desperately need this to come to a conclusion before our last game though, as I'll be out of the country for the Villa match.
Still sticking to what i predicted

Stumpy Tim

We maintain the current gap to Huddersfield, Reading and Leeds until Easter Monday. We beat Wigan in the 3pm kick-off, meaning if Huddersfield lose away to Derby in the 5pm kick off we're up. The concourse would be PACKED

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We maintain the current gap to Huddersfield, Reading and Leeds until Easter Monday. We beat Wigan in the 3pm kick-off, meaning if Huddersfield lose away to Derby in the 5pm kick off we're up. The concourse would be PACKED

I think the results will go so that if we win at home to Wigan we will be up irrespective. In the unlikely event of needing Huddersfield to drop points in the late kick off what time will Lower West concourse be open until

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Third place will only get 89 points, therefore, given GD we only need 89, that said I'd prefer more!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Could you imagine the ratio between beer purchased and beer consumed, they'll be more on the floor! "We're on our way ...."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here