Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham for watching tonights match

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm in Birmingham city centre and fancy watching match in the pub.

Is there a bar which will show the match. I tend to get drunk after only a few pints so it has to be somewhere that if I get drunk and slag Col off for moving to Villa that someone won't punch my lights out.

Any suggestions ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The Walkabout on Broad Street. - just up from the ICC & Library on the other side of the road.
Australian bar. Big screens dedicated to sport. Friendly staff.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The Walkabout on Broad Street. - just up from the ICC & Library on the other side of the road.
Australian bar. Big screens dedicated to sport. Friendly staff.

That might be an option. Walkabout Bars tend to attract travellers from outside the city. Thanks for that

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm in Birmingham city centre and fancy watching match in the pub.

Is there a bar which will show the match. I tend to get drunk after only a few pints so it has to be somewhere that if I get drunk and slag Col off for moving to Villa that someone won't punch my lights out.

Any suggestions ?

Is that after watching Brum beat Newcastle hopefully. I know what ytou mean as I was staying in the Midland Hotel some years ago and went to a local pub and asked for a Light and Bitter and was promptly told by the barmaid to " f..k off as we dont serve cockneys" because I asked for apopular southern drink having a Sussex accent not London.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here