Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 wins...?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
6 wins from 9 for me
Leaving Huddersfield needing 9 wins 1 draw 1 defeat

That is how I see it, and my brain thinks easy, I then think huddersfield may only be 3 points behind come next Saturday. Come on Brentford and city.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good points, but it's very unlikely they'll be missing all 3.

Lots of negativity about Leeds away. It is worth noting that three of their defenders could miss our match.

Ayling and Bartley are one yellow from a two match ban so If they both make it through the brum match And get booked in either of the next two (vs Fulham and agent kaz's QPR) then they will miss us.

Pontus cry baby is two yellows from a three match ban. So if he gets two in the next three then he misses our match.

Their defence without those three would look weak.

From what I know none of these suspensions have happened and Jansen is still 2 away? So we could do with Ayling & Bartley getting booked today? I see Wood & Ayling are apparently fit again...

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
From what I know none of these suspensions have happened and Jansen is still 2 away? So we could do with Ayling & Bartley getting booked today? I see Wood & Ayling are apparently fit again...

Yep could do with some bookings today. Pontus will be available unless he gets a red. It only seems fair that we could be missing Bruno goldson duffey and bong/pog so they should miss more than the lad who got sent off at the Amex.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good points, but it's very unlikely they'll be missing all 3.

Lots of negativity about Leeds away. It is worth noting that three of their defenders could miss our match.

Ayling and Bartley are one yellow from a two match ban so If they both make it through the brum match And get booked in either of the next two (vs Fulham and agent kaz's QPR) then they will miss us.

Pontus cry baby is two yellows from a three match ban. So if he gets two in the next three then he misses our match.

Their defence without those three would look weak.

Yep could do with some bookings today. Pontus will be available unless he gets a red. It only seems fair that we could be missing Bruno goldson duffey and bong/pog so they should miss more than the lad who got sent off at the Amex.

Didn't realise he was already out - could do with another to that list though. Ideally Wood feels his calf again and comes off and they decide to rest him til after the international break...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope the players don't pick up on the 'we can afford to lose three or four and still finish second' mentality that seems to prevail on NSC. Need to aim to win every game - losing can easily become a habit, even when it is almost semi-intentionally deliberate, like at Lincoln.
Go into this run-in feeling OK about losing two or three, I can pretty much guarantee we'd end up losing more than that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I hope the players don't pick up on the 'we can afford to lose three or four and still finish second' mentality that seems to prevail on NSC. Need to aim to win every game - losing can easily become a habit, even when it is almost semi-intentionally deliberate, like at Lincoln.
Go into this run-in feeling OK about losing two or three, I can pretty much guarantee we'd end up losing more than that.

:thumbsup: agree aim high....but i am pretty sure they know that

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Exactly this. We want to win every game and if possible the title.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

Absolutely, but I don't see much danger of complacency with their current attitude.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hope the players don't pick up on the 'we can afford to lose three or four and still finish second' mentality that seems to prevail on NSC.
Of course they won't, this is just a fan discussion about how much we're likely to need. All the players should be thinking about is winning next Saturday.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

The head nail on.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Listen to any one of them, either before or after every game and all interviews. They are all focused on one game at a time. And it is genuine-not simply paying lip service to the team mantra. Hughton has done a fantastic job keeping everybody grounded. Plus, no player with a functioning brain cell would ever come on here during the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here