Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
TB is BHAFC through and through. Good businessman as well. He's in for the duration, unlike BFS who will be off like a Jews foreskin, with a big payoff soon. Hope TB makes a mint, it will all come back to us. Shame you are just a cash cow for the bottom feeders of the PL. Good luck with the next admin. You'll need another new name soon. Jesus, you're club is like a revolving door.

Mugs.

Ever since you lot have been talking about the premier league. All I have read is how you will do it the right way, infrastructure, Tony Bloom is a fan blah blah blah. I actually would like to see you promoted, just to see how you do. I cannot wait to be enthralled at how you will do it where other clubs have failed.
Tony Bloom is very unlike Allardyce, insofar as one is an owner and one is a manager.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Palace in a word = World-class players, shite squad with no togetherness. Having a depressed BFS after the England saga doss not help too

It's scary to think that Benteke is worth twice our starting 11, but at least they'd rather have our Muzza back, hey-ho! Let's just agree that he's a legend for both the Albion and Palace

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ever since you lot have been talking about the premier league. All I have read is how you will do it the right way, infrastructure, Tony Bloom is a fan blah blah blah. I actually would like to see you promoted, just to see how you do. I cannot wait to be enthralled at how you will do it where other clubs have failed.
Tony Bloom is very unlike Allardyce, insofar as one is an owner and one is a manager.

Failed like Southampton you mean ? Or Watford ? Bournemouth ? Leicester ? Read or listen to any pundit you want - they are the ones you're hearing saying we're doing things the 'right way' so it can't be all wrong.

Still too early to be chicken-counting anyway though..........

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

:tumble:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Not seen your name on here for a while, can't think why? 1 win and suddenly the Palace European challenge is back on. On paper your players might look better than those around you but you need team spirit and Palace buying anyone who was happy to sign, for over inflated wages, is not going to help that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is true, and in all honesty I've been very worried about it for the last few months. Pardew seemed to be doing his best to run the club into the ground and players simply weren't playing for the shirt. The only players who looked like they really cared were Zaha and Cabaye. Fortunately, Allardyce seems to have changed that. Benteke worked his arse off for 94 minutes against Bournemouth, chasing lost causes and holding the ball up brilliantly. For the first time in a long time it felt like we were watching the Palace of a couple of years ago; solid at the back and incredibly exciting up top. Now we've got to make sure that we carry it on against Sunderland so we can start to pull away from the bottom 3.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is true, and in all honesty I've been very worried about it for the last few months. Pardew seemed to be doing his best to run the club into the ground and players simply weren't playing for the shirt. The only players who looked like they really cared were Zaha and Cabaye.

Did Cabaye have that car park scrap with the fan offering him out for not trying, BTW?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
This is true, and in all honesty I've been very worried about it for the last few months. Pardew seemed to be doing his best to run the club into the ground and players simply weren't playing for the shirt. The only players who looked like they really cared were Zaha and Cabaye. Fortunately, Allardyce seems to have changed that. Benteke worked his arse off for 94 minutes against Bournemouth, chasing lost causes and holding the ball up brilliantly. For the first time in a long time it felt like we were watching the Palace of a couple of years ago; solid at the back and incredibly exciting up top. Now we've got to make sure that we carry it on against Sunderland so we can start to pull away from the bottom 3.

Don't you have to get out of the bottom three before you can pull away from them?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter, consider Palace dripping in glitter at this current time. This is all good, need them to just keep within touching distance of 4th bottom until the final game of the season away to Man Utd, them needing just a draw to stay up and losing 1-0 in the 90th + 6 minute to a blatant offside goal by Pogba who scuffs it in off his shin via the post and rebounding off the the stranded keepers arse, then he dances in front of the Palace always ultras cupping his ear and laughing at them - marvellous scenes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Palace - Sunderland is MASSIVE, isn't it?

They must be absolutely BRICKING it.

Will Sackho play? Defoe v Sackho should be good.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We all know that in the end palace will be relegated by a controversial 97th minute goal at old trafford on the last day of the season.

Scored by Lingard.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Am I? Think you should look back at some of your thousands of time wasting posts and see who waffles and talks bollox, think you might win that. Or better still get a life and stop trying to defend a club with no morales and post on own site and leave us to have good debates without being infiltrated by people from other clubs who accuse us of talking bollox, when my dear boy, you invented the term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thousands of posts? You are talking bollox again BS.:dunce:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:down:
Palace - Sunderland is MASSIVE, isn't it?

They must be absolutely BRICKING it.

Will Sackho play? Defoe v Sackho should be good.

We've no chance . Relegation is a certainty and the sooner it happens the better . To make things worse you're nailed on to replace us thus enabling Tony to get some wedge back (even though he doesn't want it back ) . It's all written in the stars and I'm resigned to it .

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

We've no chance . Relegation is a certainty and the sooner it happens the better . To make things worse you're nailed on to replace us thus enabling Tony to get some wedge back (even though he doesn't want it back ) . It's all written in the stars and I'm resigned to it .

A little bit of reverse psychology there Dougie.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A little bit of reverse psychology there Dougie.

I'm deadly serious wigman . The last year has been a disaster ( cup run aside ) and the trigger was pulled too late I feel . We've got in the habit of losing with a team full of mercenaries who have no team spirit who want to fight with our ultras . Its fate that we will go and you will come up .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

An Albion friend/colleague has hacked your account?

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I'm deadly serious wigman . The last year has been a disaster ( cup run aside ) and the trigger was pulled too late I feel . We've got in the habit of losing with a team full of mercenaries who have no team spirit who want to fight with our ultras . Its fate that we will go and you will come up .

You'll stay up by a minimum of 6 points. I've never thought Palace will get relegated, I still don't think they will.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there

I think you may be entering a period of Sunderlandesque purgatory. I have a feeling Palace will stay up by virtue of three other clubs being worse but I can understand why some fans would just rather drop into the Championship, start winning a few games and then regroup.

I'm being careful not to be too cocky here because if Brighton go up we'll have to work bloody hard to be in a better position than Palace are in now, and it doesn't take much bad luck in the Premier League to find yourselves scrapping for your lives.

If I'm brutally honest I love the Championship and I'm not yet convinced that the Prem will be more fun - if we get there.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

No way it's a certainty. 1997/98 was a certainty, we're WAY better than that side. Looks like 3 from 6 this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here