Votes: 34 31.5%
  • No they are disgusting

Votes: 51 47.2%

• Total voters

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Rustlers are AWFUL.

But if you think that's bad, try one of ASDA's own versions of a microwave burger. I did, and it was a dark moment in my life to date.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Not eaten one, always thought of them as 'unfit for human consumption' along with those frozen doners you can get at Tescos.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Guessing a kin to reconstituted dogs vomit ... in a bun?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
A Rustlers burger makes a Pot Noodle look like Cordon Bleu

i feel the other way about them. well, not that much, but i've had worse food that a Rustler, just toast the bun as suggested. At least they probably wont make you ill unlike a ropey charcoal chill burger or such.

Rustler's & MacDonalds :sick:

soylent-green-poster.jpg

It's people.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nought to tasty in 90 seconds.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Rustlers burgers are not great but compared to the shit burger I had at the Amex last night they are gourmet !!!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Rustlers are extremely horrible but not as horrible as microwaveable doner kebabs, which are biblically disgusting.
Pot Noodles and Vesta Chow Mein are equally horrid.
But for mainstream burgers I have never been able to work out why McDonalds is so popular, the burgers are just awful,compared to their main competitor, Burger King which are so much better, although far from great.
Parents take their kids to McDonalds after being pestered and give them a happy meal, which is tandermount to child cruelty.
I will agree that some McDonalds food is ok but we are talking burgers here.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Can't believe none of you have gone out, had a heavy session to return at 2am and stuck a rustlers burger in the microwave. The night I drunk absynthe and had a rustlers burger was the first time I've had hallucinations without class a drugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Even as a drunk man, have some standards! Over cooking bacon between whatever bread you have within arms reach should be the 'go-to' 3am snack. Rustlers = rank.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
People just don't get them. They're never going to be like a home made one or one from a fast food outlet....but they're quick

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Put the bun under the grill and the burger in the microwave add a bit of onion and lettuce jobs a good un

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Rustlers? Avoid chicken myself and occasionally have one with alcohol of some kind,but the daddy and far superior is this brand imo-
quarter-pounder-400.png

Looks the same but better..

I only add the bun with the last 30 seconds **

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here