Alex Pritchard

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Naylor confirming The Albion see him as 'Number 10'

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That was to serve a purpose at a given time as we were not taking our chances. He then proved the point scoring against us in a defeat which arguably cost us promotion?

...are you trying to justify that by suggesting that the Rotherham match was the reason we didn't go up?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
That was to serve a purpose at a given time as we were not taking our chances. He then proved the point scoring against us in a defeat which arguably cost us promotion?

???:laugh:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
...are you trying to justify that by suggesting that the Rotherham match was the reason we didn't go up?

Not solely but a contributory factor as it was a poor result at an important time of the season. My suggestion was to buy Derbyshire in January to score a few goals, which we werent doing, and then release him in May when promoted.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope this doesn't get hijacked at the last minute like Stephen Ward. I hardly want to get my hopes up.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Apologies is this has been raised but haven't read the whole thread. This would be awesome if it means we don't lose anyone. Imagine a 4-2-3-1 with AP in the number ten role behind Murray/Hemed. A game changer.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Apologies is this has been raised but haven't read the whole thread. This would be awesome if it means we don't lose anyone. Imagine a 4-2-3-1 with AP in the number ten role behind Murray/Hemed. A game changer.

Stockdale

Bruno
Goldson
Dunk
Bong

Kayal
Stephens

Skalak
Pritchard
Knockaert

Hemed

Excuse me whilst I try to hide my MASSIVE erection

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I can't believe this will happen but, if it does, what a signing it would be. He was brilliant for Brentford a couple of seasons ago and, although it didn't work out for him last year, he's a proven Championship player. The idea of him, Knockaert and one of Skalak/Murphy/March/LuaLua with Murray/Hemed up front would be ridiculous. Please let this be true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here