Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro vs. Brighton in London

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
When it is inevitably announced that this game is telivised. Will anyone be watching this in a pub in London? I don't think my girlfriend and flat mate on the sofa atmostphere will cut it for this game...

Aug 5, 2015
Will be stuck in London for this game so if its on TV we will be in The Horseshoe Clerkenwell near Farringdon tube. They are a traditional boozer,sells Harveys and its cheap for the area

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If you are not going to Middlesbrough, then surely it is worth coming down to Brighton to watch this game. The place will be rocking if we 'do it'.

Personally, I think they should put it on on the big screen on the beach.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I thought about starting this thread myself - count me in wherever we can get a decent Albion gathering.

I don't know The Horseshoe that BBGH mentions but if it's got big enough screens and room for Albion fans to gather (and make some noise...) then it could work.

Aug 5, 2015
It has a number of screens and a very friendly Arsenal Supporting landlord that has put the games on before for us, I will drop in beforehand to check but if anyone has any other suggestions I would be interested as it would be great to watch with other fans

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
If there is something riding on the game, I would eat my hat if the club don't host something at the Amex. I'll travel from Southampton to watch it there if they do. As you say, watching it on a sofa with the missus is not going to cut it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here