Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Civil War Brewing in the Ukraine?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, the red and black flag is that of the Ukrainian Partisan Army which fought AGAINST Nazi Germany as well as against the Soviets after WWII.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I've merged threads as they are both discussing the same thing. I hope no-one minds. [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] - I can separate again, if you wish.

Things are going well in parliament...

Bg_t2q3CcAAnkPx.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, the red and black flag is that of the Ukrainian Partisan Army which fought AGAINST Nazi Germany as well as against the Soviets after WWII.

No...the red and black flag of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army....they wore German uniforms as well...

Maybe they changed sides lke the lot ouside Prague at the end...but wearing german uniforms is a bit of a clue for me

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
fair enough...

Theres still people wearing German ww2 uniforms in this protest.....
Its actually hard to say who is who now...theres lots of groups by the look of it...im just a bit concerned by the rise
of the far right in this...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've merged threads as they are both discussing the same thing. I hope no-one minds. [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] - I can separate again, if you wish.

Things are going well in parliament...

Bg_t2q3CcAAnkPx.jpg

No prob BoF.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ukraine looks like it's back from the brink.

Maybe the agreed sanctions against the Oligarchs made a difference.

Putin will be seething with the contents of the peace deal.

Last edited:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I'm reading Daniel Kahneman at the moment, I recommend you try his book thinking fast and slow. You might recognise yourself in the chapters , the illusion of validity and the illusion of understanding. But he is Jewish so i'm not sure you will be that open minded to what he says.

your reply has no bearing or relevance to the quote you responded to.

i am well versed in many philosophies and theosophies of mind and thought, but that is a very seperate issue.

Reply to the quote, but don't try and pigeon-hole how my mind functions.....for it seems one book has battered your subconsious mind and now you filter through it.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
....and if you take your blinkers off and look at the whole picture, you will find plnty of evidence that the Svr, Fsb, GRU, (Russia)......Mss (China).....Isi (Pakistan) and Raw ( India)..... are among many that are active abroad, ......as usual Hybrid had demonstrated his inability to offer a balanced and considered view.....please try harder.

Of course other nation / banking / corporate units work like this - but i was replying to the thread, which is about the Ukraine.......wherein, China, Pakistan, and India are not meddling.

The difference is, and very much an objective and balanced view; - The US, UK, and Israel factions control the stock markets, corporations, UN, and NATO....and have much previous (guatemala, panama, iraq, libya etc etc).

So you want me to mention every other wrong doing in the world to balance this claim? Are you some sort of twisted wierd communist?

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Of course other nation / banking / corporate units work like this - but i was replying to the thread, which is about the Ukraine......

.....but of course your selective memory forgets that you highlighted half a dozen other theatres in which you alleged the western intelligence agencies are or have been meddling.......but neglected to mention the plethera of other agencies from the east that WERE very active in those same theatres.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
your reply has no bearing or relevance to the quote you responded to.

i am well versed in many philosophies and theosophies of mind and thought, but that is a very seperate issue.

Reply to the quote, but don't try and pigeon-hole how my mind functions.....for it seems one book has battered your subconsious mind and now you filter through it.

You really should read some psychology rather than the cod philosophy and conspiracy theorists that pass for knowledge in your curious world view

To quote Tetlock "he has a theory that explains everything and it provides him with the comforting illusion he understands the world"

You have shoehorned your catch all theory into yet another complex situation, yet again shedding no light on the subject but reinforcing your sense of superiority and mistaken belief that you know how the world works.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You really should read some psychology rather than the cod philosophy and conspiracy theorists that pass for knowledge in your curious world view

To quote Tetlock "he has a theory that explains everything and it provides him with the comforting illusion he understands the world"

You have shoehorned your catch all theory into yet another complex situation, yet again shedding no light on the subject but reinforcing your sense of superiority and mistaken belief that you know how the world works.

you know not my world view....only my opinions on a handful of "world events."

the objective truths of central banks and corporatisátion are behind many things in the world - it is not my theory.

if you believe this sort of propaganda....you go for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OBeYg8KdtY

ps I've read so much psychology, theosophy, and such, and i'm happy to discuss these with you - but i find them irrelivent to my original post in this thread. You should maybe look into cognitive dissonance.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
.....but of course your selective memory forgets that you highlighted half a dozen other theatres in which you alleged the western intelligence agencies are or have been meddling.......but neglected to mention the plethera of other agencies from the east that WERE very active in those same theatres.

Name these half a dozen, and we will see which are relevant to a THREAD ABOUT THE CURRENT ISSUE IN THE UKRAINE.

Note: Forums work like this - a thread title is given and people post feelings, information, views, or abuse that all fit under the umbrella of the thread title.

Have you looked at the EURO currency markets today? And what happened at the same time they said there was a truce based upon coming elections? It shot up!

Hence, objectively, my original post in this thread holds up even more since i posted it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i am well versed in many philosophies and theosophies of mind and thought,

You claim to be well read and intelligent yet somehow you believe without question or review the most ridiculous theories and supposed facts on some conspiracy websites.May i humbly suggest you stop your reading,you dont seem to be learning anything,i think slapping yourself around the face every morning with a rancid kipper would prove to be in your particular case much more constructive and educational.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You claim to be well read and intelligent yet somehow you believe without question or review the most ridiculous theories

Stay on topic. If you seek to talk about another world event or subject, create a new thread. If you have nothing intelligent to say on a quote from what I have posted in this thread - don't bother. Many mainstream media websites are sites that con-spire - don't get lost in cultural labels and memes created by people far more intelligent than you.

Back on topic.

US and EU paying people to protest.

Celente tells it how it is.

Last edited:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Also this map shows that its probable post the winter olympics (where Russia are putting on a nice PR gig to the world), Putin will up the anti in the Ukraine, and not let it go so quietly.

Note: Maps like this will not be shown on main stream media.....so will make many people shout nonsense.

View attachment 51476

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Also this map shows that its probable post the winter olympics (where Russia are putting on a nice PR gig to the world), Putin will up the anti in the Ukraine, and not let it go so quietly.

Note: Maps like this will not be shown on main stream media.....so will make many people shout nonsense.

View attachment 51476

up the anti-what in the Ukraine? or you meant ante? no idea what the map is as it doesnt show. however events suggest the President has abandoned his office which rather goes against your prefered narrative. of course he may be relocating to a pro-russian area, awaiting support. you and the other war fans would love that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's interesting.

I can see Russian 'peacekeepers' going into Crimea, but not the whole country. It would be another Afghanistan for Russia.

The UIA fought the Soviets in western ukraine for 10 years after the end of world war II. That was with a border with communist Poland to the west. The border would now be with a Poland independent of Russia, and the game has changed. Even Putin won't want a long drawn out conflict in his backyard.

Crimea is the prize he'll go for I suspect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here