Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights End of Season Awards thread

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Someone need to buy Connor some socks
571d4035c6e8a5b016e6e3e72e60d5ff.jpg
The Sky presenter said similar when handing Andre Gray his award, then apologised for being old and out of date.

Irn-bruno

Aug 28, 2015
My house
Why is it that all the end of season awards are held before the end of the season? I know a couple of games doesn't make much difference over the course of a season but you'd still hold it at the end surely?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why is it that all the end of season awards are held before the end of the season? I know a couple of games doesn't make much difference over the course of a season but you'd still hold it at the end surely?

I guess some of them won't be here any more come the actual end of the season

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As far as I am aware a blue suit has to be matched with brown shoes and brown belt. Black shoes are for weddings and funerals only.
Although I'm 23 and working in recruitment and the only people with shinier suits than us is estate agents! [emoji23]

Your last few words is proof enough.....quit while you're behind [emoji3]

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
As far as I am aware a blue suit has to be matched with brown shoes and brown belt. Black shoes are for weddings and funerals only.
Although I'm 23 and working in recruitment and the only people with shinier suits than us is estate agents! [emoji23]
Were you tempted by the recent job advert on the stickies? Just curious!

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He just called by for a chat
cfd7f9bd16dae8f6e0713cecf17ae147.jpg

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Were you tempted by the recent job advert on the stickies? Just curious!

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Haha! I live in Nottingham so it's a little far for me! I also love my current company so have no intent to move. Although the company is one that I have noted down in case I do ever move back to the South of England.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Judging by that picture I think a couple of Knocky's buttons might have pinged off his shirt by the end of the evening as well, which coupled with the brown belt / brown shoes combo will just compound his sartorial disaster. Why couldn't he take a leaf out of Calde's book who of course has got it just right, complete with the appropriate black shoe and tie combo although his knot could do with pulling up just a fraction, it has to be said. But no doubt there'll be plenty of willing hands to accommodate him.

I think he shops in the ''boys department'' for his clothing to save on the VAT

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Players normally go on holiday pretty sharpish after the season ends. They normally only get 4-6 weeks off before the pre-season starts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here