Raiders 10-9 at the Lions, surely enough time to blow it again

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles distinguishing themselves again..FFS

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Spot on. Hurns, Robinson, Yeldon and Bortles all have talent, Thomas is a pro bowler, Telvin Smith is an absolute machine in the secondary, House is a solid CB too. Too many poor decisions made by the coaches. Did you see Denard Robinson trying to run the ball on 1st and goal four times in a row? We did the exact same thing against the Bills, you gotta learn from your mistakes.
A-Rob is 6-5 and will catch anything that is roughly in his part of the field, throw it to him in the end zone ffs.

Yeah, that was a ridiculous passage of play. The division is there for the taking this year; even more than normal, in fact.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I guess the Panthers are legit. Cam Newton. Wow

I think so. Although Washington have been pathetic on offense, the defence has actually played reasonably well for the most part, and the Panthers are tearing them apart.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I think so. Although Washington have been pathetic on offense, the defence has actually played reasonably well for the most part, and the Panthers are tearing them apart.
Actually think they are a contender. Shows how important a good D is with a compative QB you can go far. They have nobody on the receiver or running back depth chart really

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Actually think they are a contender. Shows how important a good D is with a compative QB you can go far. They have nobody on the receiver or running back depth chart really

They must be. If they can get home advantage throughout the playoffs they will be hard to beat. Having said that, I can't see anyone beating the Patriots. Unless the Giants get to the Superbowl, of course...

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
They must be. If they can get home advantage throughout the playoffs they will be hard to beat. Having said that, I can't see anyone beating the Patriots. Unless the Giants get to the Superbowl, of course...
I think (hope) that their injury list will finally catch up with them. Can't abide the Pats. #cheats

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I think (hope) that their injury list will finally catch up with them. Can't abide the Pats. #cheats

Can't stand them either but they'll be very hard to stop.

Washington getting absolutely humiliated in Carolina: yet another turnover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here