Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinking thread

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I am only having a few drinks because I think it may help QPR get a result tonight.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The Paleface APA is the one to be on Bozza, however, Pacific Gem is a big step up from Stowford Press so well done.. I'm quaffing a couple of pints of Freshman Vermont IPA @4.5% then moving on to a couple of pints of Welton's Hop Burst @5.0% sourced from the wonderful Brooksteed Alehouse ( CAMRA pub of the year Worthing )...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Malbec

hannibal-lecter-drinking-wine.gif

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Paleface APA is the one to be on Bozza, however, Pacific Gem is a big step up from Stowford Press so well done.. I'm quaffing a couple of pints of Freshman Vermont IPA @4.5% then moving on to a couple of pints of Welton's Hop Burst @5.0% sourced from the wonderful Brooksteed Alehouse ( CAMRA pub of the year Worthing )...

I went through the whole set a week or two back, and that was what I believed to be my favourite at the time.

I quite enjoyed Anchor Steam Beer, amongst others, last weekend: http://www.anchorbrewing.com/beer/anchor_steam

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A bottle of Malbec has just been consumed, along with a medium rare piece of fillet steak, some potatoes mashed with butter, Comte cheese and shallots and some asparagus spears. Suffice to say Ive just shot my load, metaphorically speaking.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
857938.jpg

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I went through the whole set a week or two back, and that was what I believed to be my favourite at the time.

I quite enjoyed Anchor Steam Beer, amongst others, last weekend: http://www.anchorbrewing.com/beer/anchor_steam

Always get a few Anchor Steams in on the Tesco 4 for £6 offer as they are the ideal finale when another pint is just a bit too much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here