Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United v Albion, Sat 17/3 @ 19:45, allocation: 5,500, ticket discount for STHs

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
So, We're on BT Sport 2!!
How the hell do I watch that channel?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first two televised Emirates FA Cup quarter final ties have been selected by BBC and BT Sport.

Brighton & Hove Albion’s trip to 12-time winners Manchester United will take place on Saturday 17 March (7.45pm) and it will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2.

Four-time Finalists Leicester City will entertain Chelsea the following afternoon (4pm) and that tie will be live on BBC One.

The date and kick-off time of the two remaining quarter finals will be announced after next week’s fifth round replays.

TV ties:

Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion
7.45pm, Saturday 17 March
Live on BT Sport 2

Leicester City v Chelsea
4.30pm, Sunday 18 March
Live on BBC One

Bt Sport is free on Virgin media. You can also get it for a fee via Sky and BT. Don't think that they do a day pass like Sky though.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
No trains back so extra money for hotel or coach.

37 quid for the ticket to start with.

Not in the best financial state at the moment so it's a definite no.

Absolutely gutted as it's the first time we've made the QF in my lifetime, I've done every FA Cup game this season and the majority in recent seasons. F*ck the FA! (And everyone else involved in the decision for this kick off time, probably Barber)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Seagull Travel are running a coach to this fixture with a number of pick-up points across East and West Sussex. A full list of pick-up locations and bookings can be found here, along with prices.

Not expecting many to go by coach then

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Was hoping to go, daughter has been pinning her hopes on this one, but 7.45pm on a Saturday makes it impossible. Just too much aggravation and expense and disruption to Sunday commitments.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
No trains back so extra money for hotel or coach.

37 quid for the ticket to start with.

Not in the best financial state at the moment so it's a definite no.

Absolutely gutted as it's the first time we've made the QF in my lifetime, I've done every FA Cup game this season and the majority in recent seasons. F*ck the FA! (And everyone else involved in the decision for this kick off time, probably Barber)

You can blame every sky sports watching house hold for the melt down in todays football.

Anyone who has pay per view sport can NEVER Moan about anything to do with KO times date changes etc because you cant bite the hand thats feeds you.

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
And people like that clown in the paper after the Coventry game and television pundits wonder why a great competition like the FA Cup has gone to pot.

7:45 kick off on a Saturday evening is an absolute disgrace, fair play to Brighton for negotiating some sort of discount for ST holders, but £37 is still ridiculous.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was hoping to go, daughter has been pinning her hopes on this one, but 7.45pm on a Saturday makes it impossible. Just too much aggravation and expense and disruption to Sunday commitments.

It’s a really shit time. Given the 5500 allocation it’s also an opportunity for many supporters who are not in the higher tiers of points to visit OT as well. The time doesn’t help this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here