Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's understandable not to believe the powers that be would use citizens as pawns in their games, which is why I'm not angry at anyone on here.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's quite common if you can't or don't want to understand something to just take the piss out of It, so carry on with the insults, it's water off a plumbers back.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I assume you're enlightened and above us in the plane of consciousness. Have you unplugged your VR and experienced life in the real plane of existence where we are ruled by robot overlords?

There is a well known nut-job conspiracy theory that football was promoted to control the masses and keep us docile. Genuinely, some nutters believe that.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There's a variation on it in which all forms of entertainment are mind control jobbies.

Yet stangely, conspiracy fantasists spend most of their lives watching videos on the internet! You couldn't make it up........or could you?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I dont understand why people cant keep an open mind to the possibility that the ruling elite could manipulate a horrible event for their own means?
We do. Governments have more than their share of selfish liars who'll cover things up for their own benefit etc. Although killing several thousand of their own innocent people is probably a bit much, even for them, that doesn't stop me questioning what happened. So I question it, and everything fits in line with terrorist hitting the towers with passenger jets, and the towers collapsing as a result. I looked at the evidence provided by the CTs and none of it makes sense or holds water.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
There is a well known nut-job conspiracy theory that football was promoted to control the masses and keep us docile. Genuinely, some nutters believe that.

Of course, Paul Barber is a reptilian creature to subdue us and make us think we're living in the real world. Why else would PB reply at 2:30am? Because he's in his lair, plotting his next trick, drinking the blood of a young mascot in a ritual in the Mezzamine suite. TB is Jewish, and therefore a part of the Illuminati. He clearly has hidden messages in our beloved new temple, which was to distract us from our real gods and worship the ones on the pitch.

I cannot believe no one else has not noticed the following:
- Paul stays up wait to deceive us into thinking he's working for us
- TB is Jewish
- Our sponsors is an American bank
- A is a triangle, and the triangle is a symbol of the illuminati
- The train station is a fan choke point, perfect for a FALSE FLAG attack

am i doing it right?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It's quite common if you can't or don't want to understand something to just take the piss out of It, so carry on with the insults, it's water off a plumbers back.

It's also common to laugh at those clutching at straws whose evidence is supplied by YouTube.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
So someone posts nonsense about 9/11 being a conspiracy, and acts like we're all sheep believing lies, we're supposed to look in a mirror?

Oh wait, were you trying to make a joke? :tumble:

Needs work.

It wasn't a joke. Seriously, you should have a look in the mirror.

You asked me how to cope with such stupidity? You engage in these debates every time for years on end. In fact, you've discussed and debated these conspiracies more than the actual conspiracy theorists themselves, but yet you act completely astonished as if these conspiracies you're being faced with are completely off the Richter scale to anything you've ever read before. You and few others do this everytime.

Not sure how you took looking in the mirror as some kind of joke? The only joke here is the lack of self reflection going on when you're constantly acting like a predictable, wind up doll on this same old subject time and time again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't accept the mainstream narrative of the event (I believe that the act was allowed to be carried out to justify a political hunger for war in the Middle East).
That's a lot more plausible. It requires keeping much fewer people quiet and doesn't demand a lack of scientific scrutiny. As such, it won't generally lead to everyone arguing with you, as there can't really be much evidence against the claim.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It wasn't a joke. Seriously, you should have a look in the mirror.

You asked me how to cope with such stupidity. You engage in these debates every time for years on end. In fact, you've discussed and debated these conspiracies more than the actual conspiracy theorists themselves, but yet you act completely astonished as if these conspiracies you're being faced with are completely off the Richter scale to anything you've ever read before. You and few others do this over and over again.
Slight exaggeration there. So you're suggestion is that we ignore the CTs, that's your advice?

The only joke here is the lack of self reflection going on when you're acting like a predictable, wind up doll.
You make it sound like spending time on this thread is bad for my health or something. I don't mind spending some time here, as others have said, it takes away from the depressing news that we haven't signed a striker.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yet stangely, conspiracy fantasists spend most of their lives watching videos on the internet! You couldn't make it up........or could you?

yes, they could and do :smokin:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Slight exaggeration there. So you're suggestion is that we ignore the CTs, that's your advice?.

No, I suggest if you're struggling to cope with such stupidity, then why not stop repeating yourself year after year with the same old stuff if it bothers you this bad? Let's not forget, it's you who finds these debates completely bonkers but yet it's you who engages so much of your time into these debates. Maybe you're just a bit confused by your own actions?

You make it sound like spending time on this thread is bad for my health or something. I don't mind spending some time here, as others have said, it takes away from the depressing news that we haven't signed a striker.

So to cope with your depression, you try to berate a user with comments about their mental health because their perspective on something isn't as narrow as yours?

Have you ever thought about learning an instrument?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Years ago as wall called a conspiracy theorist for presenting proofs here that 911 and 77 were an inside jobs.

I knew in years to come it would be debated on here.

The thing is, and it is a generalisation, football fans are very mind controlled by the govs and mainstream - they generally believe what they read in papers, are nationalistic, like the queen, and work all week < all things the elite laugh at. You may be an exception - but this generalisation holds weight.

If you believe the 911 official story you have been deeply mind controlled....and this is the just the tip of the iceberg......look into NASA and the massive "fake outer space" gig everyone has fallen for......we could go on - but not worth it - will wait a few years.

We live in a very different reality to what we've been fed......I like football - but most of the hoards that go watch it are under some very big illusions.

Oi, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], we've caught another one, can we keep him please ? He's funny.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sadly it isn't without some precedent. Operation Northwoods, though ruled out, was authorised by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and this centred on false flag attacks on US citizens. The USS Liberty incident falls into this sphere. There's also the Gulf of Tonkin incident to consider.
Can you explain how any of those are in any way similar to a government deciding to allow the murder of thousands of their own citizens, destruction of their financial trade centre, and the pentagon etc?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That's a lot more plausible. It requires keeping much fewer people quiet and doesn't demand a lack of scientific scrutiny. As such, it won't generally lead to everyone arguing with you, as there can't really be much evidence against the claim.
For the record I've never said that terrorists never flew the planes into the towers, but I still think they had help / were allowed too, and I think the passport being found is complete bollocks

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Can you explain how any of those are in any way similar to a government deciding to allow the murder of thousands of their own citizens, destruction of their financial trade centre, and the pentagon etc?

The point I was referencing related to whether Governments would allow or permit attacks on their own populace and the perception that this would never be entertained. Two of these involved this theme (the outcome being a justifiable military response). The Gulf of Tonkin involved a faked incident for a military response.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, I suggest if you're struggling to cope with such stupidity, then why not stop repeating yourself year after year with the same old stuff if it bothers you this bad?
I'm not struggling to cope. You were complaining about the insults people were making towards WD and said it's a mobbing, and I asked what you suggested we all do instead. That's it. I'm not struggling with it.

Let's not forget, it's you who finds these debates completely bonkers but yet it's you who engages so much of your time into these debates.
It's really the CTs I find bonkers, rather than the actual debate. I don't see why I shouldn't join in :shrug:

So to cope with your depression, you try to berate a user with comments about their mental health because their perspective on something isn't as narrow as yours?
So on the one hand you're saying that people shouldn't have a go at people with mental health issues, and on the other hand you say I've got depression and you mock me. That's impressive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here