Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
2-0 for me (uk Falcons), cam newtons and Fitzgeralds big games helping me to a big 2nd win. Still can't find myself another much needed good running back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Very close in the NSC fantasy league , majority of the teams including mine are on 4-3 or 3-4 records in the divisions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Still going here, hopefully my injuries are clearing up and I can field my strongest line up again in the dynasty league

Finding the other league harder as I had a few key players becoming IR, and there is little depth in the free agents to adequately replace them

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Still going here, hopefully my injuries are clearing up and I can field my strongest line up again in the dynasty league

Finding the other league harder as I had a few key players becoming IR, and there is little depth in the free agents to adequately replace them

The free agent RB situation is pretty dire in that league! I'm struggling big time in that department.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

There's some real hawks in Free Agency in the normal league, players being picked up well before they become relevant. It's definitely the most challenging of the 4 leagues I'm in and all the better for it.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Well it's pretty clear we have a few openings, so if anyone wants in to the Dynasty let me know.

How will that work? - I'm all for a fully active league but I'm asking because some of us will have played against a far weaker team (lots of inactives included in the starting line up) than others will if they still have to ace that opponent which has since been taken over, giving an advantage to those who have already had that match up (don't want someone to miss out on the play-offs as a result)

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
How will that work? - I'm all for a fully active league but I'm asking because some of us will have played against a far weaker team (lots of inactives included in the starting line up) than others will if they still have to ace that opponent which has since been taken over, giving an advantage to those who have already had that match up (don't want someone to miss out on the play-offs as a result)

Last year we had people take over midseason and if you got lucky playing an unmanned team then you got lucky, if you'd rather leave them unmanned for the rest of the season then we can put that to a vote, it just takes the fun out a little, IMO.

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
Last year we had people take over midseason and if you got lucky playing an unmanned team then you got lucky, if you'd rather leave them unmanned for the rest of the season then we can put that to a vote, it just takes the fun out a little, IMO.

I'm ok with a vote..........but I won't be voting until after Monday lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here