Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Playstation 4 gamers

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I'm terrible at racing games, only games I play now is The Last of Us online that never gets boring.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I played The Last of Us on PS4 about 6 months ago for the first time, having never played the PS3 version. I absolutely loved it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm up for some Fifa action if anyone ever fancies a game! A bit of Brighton Vs Brighton.

Those cars are amazing!

Mostly fifa at the moment. A little bit of GTAV and GT.
PS4 - davvydav

I don't play FIFA but I'll add you for the GT and GTAV.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you have a spare Xbox (I'm assuming Xbox one?) Then pm me a price and if it's right I'll buy it.
No I'm not selling it. I have two Xbox ones, but I want two. I said I'd lend you one. Definitely, not indefinitely.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I do have The last of us but not played it for a couple of years. I can always give it a shot but from what I remember I sucked pretty bad.

What is your ps4 username ?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
No I'm not selling it. I have two Xbox ones, but I want two. I said I'd lend you one. Definitely, not indefinitely.

Do you have two copies of Forza or do I need to buy one? Definitely up for borrowing it if you fancy a few races though.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
gabbafella

Done. You will need to practice though. Game isn't easy and if you join as a party you will find other teams very good. I'm bang average.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you have two copies of Forza or do I need to buy one?
It's complicated, as I've never bought an X1 game on disc, they're digital and shared (kinda means I pay half price for my games). I'll try and work something out.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
For anyone interested, the PES 2019 demo dropped today and it is looking stunning. The gameplay is so much better than FIFA, if you can look past the poor menu designs. Its worth a go!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Anyone else playing FIFA? With most of my friends playing FPS these days I wasn't expecting to get back into it after a few iterations off, but been enjoying it.

Need more practice at online though as the style seems so different to playing the AI.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here