Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Iranian Fans

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
Also, thank you to those members who are concerned about some responses. No need to apologize.. people all around the world are the same and every village (including ours) has an idiot or two. As Mark Twain said, "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Whats the difference Between Brighton and Hove?

And If I visit to watch a game this season would you recommend I stay in London and take the Metro into Brighton?

Hmm. Now you’re pressing too many buttons at the same time, I think.

Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
...you'd be a confident person to walk around Tehran at the moment with 'American Express' across the front of your shirt...

That's actually a very good point. Computer says American Express can't even be used in Iran due to sanctions. So maybe our new army of Iranian fans could have the option of buying shirts without the sponsors logo on, or if American Express bleated, include the logo as a seperate iron-on transfer that can either be, er, ironed-on or burnt in the street by the purchaser. In fact we should ALL have that option IMHO.

Welcome Iranian fans :wave:

DenzBoor

Jul 24, 2018
That's actually a very good point. Computer says American Express can't even be used in Iran due to sanctions. So maybe our new army of Iranian fans could have the option of buying shirts without the sponsors logo on, or if American Express bleated, include the logo as a seperate iron-on transfer that can either be, er, ironed-on or burnt in the street by the purchaser. In fact we should ALL have that option IMHO.

Welcome Iranian fans :wave:

Don't worry most people that are going to buy shirts are the Iranian diaspora living around in the western countries.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
All this “aren’t Iranians great people now” is pathetic. We signed a player from Iran we don’t need to have sex with them (especially if it was man on man as that is illegal in some countries!).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Welcome Iranian fans... really excited with our latest signing, and really pleased you are here...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You guys just gained 80 million fans
Take care of our BOY ARJ

Ill be cheering Brighton on this year

80million JCLs more like...where were you when we were shit eh? Eh?! And when golden bamies clears off to Arsenal or the like, what then - you lot scarpa off up the old Kent for a dodgy ruby with him before disappearing into a Benghazi to park yer breakfast? I don’t fink so. The liberty. No mate. Let me tell you this little miss sunshine....

You’re (nb: more commonly spelt your) now one of us. Declared. Colours nailed to the mast. No deserting. No whining about lack of glory. Asking why me? (‘Cause your ‘ere son, and there’s nobody else in this freezing rain tonight at Spotland). If we’re served shit, we eat it. And come back for more next week. No questions. And if your ever caught saying something nice about them ‘eathen bar starts at the wrong end of the A23, we’ll be over in a Gordon, causing so much mayhem they’ll have to rename the capital Tehrup.

Now we’re clear on that score...Welcome! :) Quite like a Tahdig myself...Noosh-e jan! :thumbsup:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’d remind people that Palace fans can register new accounts on NSC just as easily as Iranian ones...

A big welcome to NSC and BHAFC to the genuine Iranian fans!

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
You guys just gained 80 million fans
Take care of our BOY ARJ

Ill be cheering Brighton on this year

80 million new fans eh? 80 million replica shirt sales, 80 million subscriptions to seagulls' world - we'll have recouped the transfer fee in no time! :lolol:

And yes, welcome to you and all our other new Iranian fans. Let's hope our relationship is a long and happy one.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
All this “aren’t Iranians great people now” is pathetic. We signed a player from Iran we don’t need to have sex with them (especially if it was man on man as that is illegal in some countries!).

I suspect that just like the rest of us, there might be one or two bellends among the new members, only seen dickhead posts from existing members like yourself so far though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
80million JCLs more like...where were you when we were shit eh? Eh?! And when golden bamies clears off to Arsenal or the like, what then - you lot scarpa off up the old Kent for a dodgy ruby with him before disappearing into a Benghazi to park yer breakfast? I don’t fink so. The liberty. No mate. Let me tell you this little miss sunshine....

You’re (nb: more commonly spelt your) now one of us. Declared. Colours nailed to the mast. No deserting. No whining about lack of glory. Asking why me? (‘Cause your ‘ere son, and there’s nobody else in this freezing rain tonight at Spotland). If we’re served shit, we eat it. And come back for more next week. No questions. And if your ever caught saying something nice about them ‘eathen bar starts at the wrong end of the A23, we’ll be over in a Gordon, causing so much mayhem they’ll have to rename the capital Tehrup.

Now we’re clear on that score...Welcome! :) Quite like a Tahdig myself...Noosh-e jan! :thumbsup:

Post of the year. Laughing with tears in my eye (albeit I am as soft as complete shite). :bowdown:

IranianDude

Jul 25, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks for this fantastic welcome !
I would have been supporting you guys even if the Ali deal did not fall through after reading your posts on northstandchat for the past 3-4 days. You guys are passionate as hell! The Mahrez leaving threat on the Leicester forum only had 150 pages.

I have one question:
I read somewhere that Brighton had 12 TV games last season? Is there anyway we can somehow stream all of the games? I will try to come to visit Falmer Stadium as soon as possible.

Welcome to Brighton. These are the good times. Enjoy Nsc forum. Hope your man does well for us. I now need an Iranian team to look out for. Any suggestions?

Look out for Persepolis or Esteghlal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehran_derby
Otherwise Tractor Sazi Tabriz have brought in 2 british players: Harry Forrester and Anthony Stokes and their coach is John Toshack: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractor_Sazi_F.C.#Players

What is a typical Iranian meal?

Check out Ghorme Sabzi: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghormeh_sabzi

You might find our views on homosexuality a little unusual.

Why? Are you guys homophobes? :eek:

Soon I will be giving you a big fat kiss at Falmer Stadium after we both celebrate Ali scoring the winning goal against Crystal Palace!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
What is a typical Iranian meal?

Grilled kebabs, crispy rice (sometimes with barberries or broad beans), herby dishes like ghormeh sabzi (green herbs, lime, meat, beans), saucy meat dishes like geymeh (meat, split peas, lime) and fesenjoon (pomegranate, walnuts, meat), flatbreads - and loads more not listed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’d remind people that Palace fans can register new accounts on NSC just as easily as Iranian ones...

A big welcome to NSC and BHAFC to the genuine Iranian fans!

True, but there is a process in place that mitigates against a swarm of trolling. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] wasn't born yesterday.

Also, Palarse fellows pretending to be Iranians in order to troll NSC....surely not?.....hang on though.....you would though, wouldn't you though? :lolol: It would have to be a long game, of course. Innocent wide eyed questions at first, like how to get the metro from London to the Amex, ernestly answered by naive NSCers....then, whether there is halal catering in West Upper (the answer to that one is 'yes, definetely', btw), slowly working up to 'is there anywhere to land a helicopter?' and 'where abouts is the women's stand?', culminating in some sort of outrageous slurring of the good people of Sussex.

That said, there is no need for Palarse trolls to do that - we already have any amount of drivelling bollocks from our very own loonies, racists and 70s-dwelling throwbacks....:facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here