Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Huddersfield Town

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Saints five wins this season are not particularly awesome either, West Brom home and away, West Ham under Billic and Everton under Koeman at home and Crystal Palace away in the middle of Palaces 7 game barren start. They're ****ed

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Pivotal games on Saturday :

Huddersfield v Swansea
Newcastle v Southampton

It looks like Huddersfield will stay up, with the other 3 teams in the above fixtures more in the mire.

If Palace later lose at Huddersfield, then they could also be in deep and dire trouble.

Swansea will beat Huddersfield Saturday

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This thing about Zaha coming back from injury and results improving must put loads of pressure on young shoulders and of course how fit will he be on his return or will he be rushed back

Young shoulders? He's twenty six this year!

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for the generally positive comments, I'm hoping all 3 promoted teams stay up. We're fairly positive about our chances now we seem to have ditched our short spell of ultra defensive football and gone back to attacking, positive full on football we got used to. Our identity is the size of the bite not the size of the dog and we fear no one.

Can understand the negative feeling towards Wagner. He's obviously a hero round our way but what we love the most is the strong link between fans, players and manager. We've had the usual merry go round of the same old shite and I don't think we'd now ever go back to that. Wagner is honest says it like it is and we love it.

Good luck for the rest of the season and we'll see you in a few weeks:bigwave:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Good luck for the rest of the season and we'll see you in a few weeks:bigwave:

Be sure to leave those f******g clackers at home. Good enough reason to want you relegated if it weren't for the fact that it might deprive West Sham the opportunity

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Very much would like to think Huddersfield have enough character about them to stay up.
Newcastle have and always will have delusions of grandeur, so hopefully they can piss off back to the championship along with obviously WBA and finally either Scumpton or just the plain ol Scum.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Huddersfield win their next 2 ( very winnable ) games v Swansea and Palace at home, then they'll stay up. Good luck to them.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If Huddersfield win their next 2 ( very winnable ) games v Swansea and Palace at home, then they'll stay up. Good luck to them.

Two difficult games especially as CC will want to demonstrate to other local (Massive) fans just what they are now missing AND, whatever anyone says about palarse, they do fight like hell and are no walkover, home or away !

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I really hope we beat Huddersfield. I have developed quite a deep (irrational I know) dislike for everything about them.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I really hope we beat Huddersfield. I have developed quite a deep (irrational I know) dislike for everything about them.

You are not alone. Can't stand this tinpot northern club. Ultimately i would rather Stoke and Palace went first. Even Southampton after.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Saints five wins this season are not particularly awesome either, West Brom home and away, West Ham under Billic and Everton under Koeman at home and Crystal Palace away in the middle of Palaces 7 game barren start. They're ****ed

From what I hear the new owners seem pretty distant to the club, so far they've just asset stripped. Was in the home stands for our match the other week, shockingly negative vibe

I still think Swansea will occupy second bottom relegation spot:

Currently on 30 points ...

Away - Huddersfield - 0 points
Home - Spurs - 0 points
Away - Man U - 0 points
Away - WBA - 0 points
Home - Everton - 3 points
Away - Man C - 0 points
Home - Chelsea - 0 points
Away - B'mouth - 0 points
Home - Stoke - 1 point

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I still think Swansea will occupy second bottom relegation spot:

Currently on 30 points ...

Away - Huddersfield - 0 points
Home - Spurs - 0 points
Away - Man U - 0 points
Away - WBA - 0 points
Home - Everton - 3 points
Away - Man C - 0 points
Home - Chelsea - 0 points
Away - B'mouth - 0 points
Home - Stoke - 1 point

The spurs game is in the cup.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Loved the Magic Rock Brewery up there and worth going back just for that. Was the highlight of the day.

The Kings Head, The Sportsman and The Grove all did some amazing beers. Good pubs all with plenty of Magic Rock in. Yes I’d like to go back up there next season just with some sort of performance from the Albion side this time. We did our bit and got bladdered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here