Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace have submitted plans for Selhurst Redevelopment

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That stand is perfectly acceptable when viewed from inside the ground... however from the outside it is rather ugly. Removing the stupid wing things would improve it immensely.

Viewing it from inside castle greyskull is depressing enough without having to gaze upon all those slack jawed morons chimping around.

If they hung some tyres from ropes and let them throw their own turds at each other it would be marvellous.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The Palace fans that sit in the AW will move to the new stand meaning that the likes of Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal (perhaps even little old Brighton) will fill that stand. Or maybe Leeds

Nope, you’ll get the the 2000 agreed by both clubs.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Still waiting for Mayor Khan to sign it off, but it should be a formality.
Up to 34 k then, giving us increased revenue to fit out the Arthur Wait with ropes and tyres.
Watch out for those luzzed turds .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Still waiting for Mayor Khan to sign it off, but it should be a formality.
Up to 34 k then, giving us increased revenue to fit out the Arthur Wait with ropes and tyres.
Watch out for those luzzed turds .
:bowdown:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Which from the inside of the stadium looks like a clone of our West Stand, I thought you lot detested our wonky stadium, and here you are trying to replicate it.

Not only trying to replicate it: after years of Wonky Warehouse jibes they now are having a collective w@nk over the planned stand.

They also believe that increasing capacity to 34,000 will increase their revenues enough to do something with the Death Trap Stand. That's a lot of SemTex.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Which from the inside of the stadium looks like a clone of our West Stand, I thought you lot detested our wonky stadium, and here you are trying to replicate it.

The east and west are ok ish but the north and south are wonky .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Funny Palace fan I know says it's cloudy and gives him the shits so he drinks in the Selhurst Railway Club.

Obviously not a real ale enthusiast . It’s a lovely drink .

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Obviously not a real ale enthusiast . It’s a lovely drink .

Maybe, but ...er ...where does the water come from? If I think of Croydon, then clear running mountain streams do not immediately spring to mind...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Maybe, but ...er ...where does the water come from? If I think of Croydon, then clear running mountain streams do not immediately spring to mind...

We use Peckham spring water.
Luvley Jubley .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
No they are not but the roof had to be to fit into the planning ,your new stand is a replica of our west stand 100 mill lol

where do you think prince charming got the plans?

google images mate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here