Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke, Southampton, Swansea & Huddersfield. Remaining Fixtures.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don’t we need Stains to get a couple of inadequate results too?
Yes - lose at Leicester and to Smug Eddie's lot.

Leicester 1 Southampton 0
Stoke 0 Burnley 1
Liverpool 1 Stoke 0
Southampton 0 Bournemouth 1
Burnley 0 Albion 1

means safety.

Well that’s another bullet narrowly dodged tonight - 2 more of those for Stoke and 3 for Southampton. Jeez not looking forward

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Wish I was a neutral. What a final week (8 days from the 4th) this season could be with the following-
Btn 35 pts with 3 to play
W Ham 35 with 3
Hudds 36 with 2
Saints 31 with 3
Palace 37 with 2
Swans 33 with 3
Stoke 29 with 2
WBA 24 or 27 with 2
The good news is that they nearly all play each other so dropped points.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As stressful watching games like this as it is watching is

h1ferMj9-720.jpg

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I think West Ham have to be a bit worried as well now. That was their last obviously winnable game. They've now got Utd (H), Arsenal (a) and City (h), with Leicester away and Everton at home. If they can't beat Stoke, they won't be fancying that lot, except maybe the last one.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Half the Premier League will be Leicester fans on Thursday !

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
That would help but I cant see Swansea getting many points although they are a bit near for comfort. The good thing is that our fate is still in our own hands and not reliant on others.

Why would you think that? they have yielded 13 points from the last 5 home games and 3 of the last 5 are home,against stains and stoke

swans.JPG

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Half the Premier League will be Leicester fans on Thursday !

Leicester played well on Saturday - should have at least drawn at Turf Moor (we were unlucky not to get a draw at their place).

If Saints lose this, I can see the final day being a complete anti-climax for the neutral with the 3 relegation spots already decided.

The only issues to be decided might be 3rd/4th to see who avoids a CL play-off and perhaps us, Leicester and Newcastle vying for 7th.

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
Keep the faith seagulls! Nothings certain yet but it's looking good for playing each other next season.

It's been shit as expected with a few highlights but welcome to the the premier bucks league eh?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If they win them both, where else are Stoke and Southampton going to get the seven points they need? Not looking as bad as some of us fear really.
What if they win one and lose one? We're in trouble if just one of Stoke or SCC overtake us.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Leicester played well on Saturday - should have at least drawn at Turf Moor (we were unlucky not to get a draw at their place).

If Saints lose this, I can see the final day being a complete anti-climax for the neutral with the 3 relegation spots already decided.

The only issues to be decided might be 3rd/4th to see who avoids a CL play-off and perhaps us, Leicester and Newcastle vying for 7th.

That would be nice. In reality, there always seems to be some final twists, with one team plummeting into the bottom 3. Touch wood, NOT BHAFC.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It was, but like us, they only really need 1 more point, and they've got easier fixtures than us.
Marginally easier fixtures.

I can see no more points for West Ham this season unless they fluke one v Everton.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We'll be on the edge of a virtual pitch invasion if Leicester beat Southampton on Thursday.

:albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Funny how so many of us expect nothing from our last five games but can see the teams below us garnering 6 or 7 points. Every fan of other teams in the Premier League that I speak to has said “you’re safe” for weeks now. Why doesn’t it feel like it to me? :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here