Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

synavm

May 2, 2013
Individual polls should never be paid attention to. Trends in polls, however, can indicate a shift in public thinking- which surely is the whole point of polls.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Erm, no, it's a polling aggregate of all the polls. It's not itself a poll.

http://britainelects.com/polling/trackers/

Its a meta analysis. The only true measure of population effects. We have been 'affected' by labour.

I'm amazed at the lack of fluctuation since the labour recovery, TBH. May and Jezza keep on shooting themselves in the head, yet intentions don't fluctuate much. Set in our ways now, we are....swing voter therefore is increasingly important to the next election....hence the propaganda from the right......stand by for dog whistlings - muslims, political correctness, IRA.......weasel trolls active, even on football sites . . . . .oh....:lolol:

For the record I think Corbyn is a dick so I am not campaigning for labour. I am simply noting the frenzied and relentless pebble dash shit storm of posts from the tory campaigners on here. Put a sock in it, ladies, or I'll just block you one by one, and my swing vote will be under the influence, here, of only the dispassionate. punk:

(And.....the right wing zealots on here know **** all about football and appear to care little or nothing about the Albion so I won't be missing anything of 'on topic' interest when I do block them......:lolol:).

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've learned one thing from these threads: Titanic is a ****ing boring one trick pony.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Shadow front bench in chaos again as Corbyn sacks Owen Smith for calling for a second BrExit referendum.

Four months ago Diane Abbott called for a second referendum but for some strange reason she wasn't sacked.

#shambolic

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Make of it what you will... the latest YouGov poll gives Tories 4 point lead:

CON: 43% (+1)
LAB: 39%
LDEM: 8% (+1)
UKIP: 3%
Greens: 2% (-1)

Field work: 26/03/18 – 27/03/18

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I've learned one thing from these threads: Titanic is a ****ing boring one trick pony.
[MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] is fine. He's just a Tory, and a particularly partisan one at that. He's just probably protecting his 'interests', ie his gargantuan wealth. On here with his postings, he's just being strategic.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
[MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] is fine. He's just a Tory, and a particularly partisan one at that. He's just probably protecting his 'interests', ie his gargantuan wealth. On here with his postings, he's just being strategic.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Make of it what you will... the latest YouGov poll gives Tories 4 point lead:

CON: 43% (+1)
LAB: 39%
LDEM: 8% (+1)
UKIP: 3%
Greens: 2% (-1)

Field work: 26/03/18 – 27/03/18

I probably make that a Labour coalition government although there’s no SNP in these figures? When’s the next election?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Shadow front bench in chaos again as Corbyn sacks Owen Smith for calling for a second BrExit referendum.

Four months ago Diane Abbott called for a second referendum but for some strange reason she wasn't sacked.

#shambolic

#desperate.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
After all the smears and rubbish posted, the Labour polling figure remains untouched that is piss poor for the Tories and they are running out of muck to fling

And by the time they’ve ruined Britain by putting personal agendas and selfish party politics ahead of the nation I reckon the Labour vote will be even more solid and even stronger.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
After all the smears and rubbish posted, the Labour polling figure remains untouched that is piss poor for the Tories and they are running out of muck to fling

And by the time they’ve ruined Britain by putting personal agendas and selfish party politics ahead of the nation I reckon the Labour vote will be even more solid and even stronger.

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here