Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Us Albion fans are hardly in a position to throw stones.

AK knows how to hit the deck, as did KLL before him, while Solly appears to be learning this less than noble art form.
The big difference being that when ours do it they get flamed by fans at the game. I know I give them an earbashing if they are within earshot. On here, we tend to acknowledge the fact that they have dived. Meanwhile, the Palace lot go into mass denial even when presented video evidence.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This has the hallmarks of one of your troll posts. AK and KLL could be lightweight, and easily knocked over, and they'll throw their hands in the air asking for a freekick when they've simply been out-muscled. They don't just fake it and dive. AK dived in the playoffs against Watford some years ago, I can't remember seeing anything like that while he's been with us.

Not that I'm saying I'd be in total shock if someone did find an instance, but it's not something they generally do. Tell me, how many times have they been booked for diving? How does that compare with record breaker Haha?
:lol:

I say something you don't like and I'm a troll.
Yet when pushed under your own questioning you can't wait to fold over and agree with me.

Not that I'm saying I'd be in total shock if someone did find an instance
an instance, get over yourself.
All the hours of football you've watched and you wouldn't be shocked if someone found one instance, that's one massive contradiction, right there.
You sound like the parochial version of John The Xenophobe Hartson on 5-live the other night trying to claim there was no diving in English football until the foreigners came over. (I can almost " " that)

palace fans should be embarrassed because their cheater cheats more than our cheaters cheat, he gets more decisions, he gets more cards.
You're not likely to get vertigo from that moral high ground.

The big difference being that when ours do it they get flamed by fans at the game. I know I give them an earbashing if they are within earshot. On here, we tend to acknowledge the fact that they have dived. Meanwhile, the Palace lot go into mass denial even when presented video evidence.
Yep that's a fair comment, although clearly not everybody here acknowledge it :lol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is this one of the ones he got booked for this season?

Can’t really tell from the clip but looks more like he’s cocked up his turn more than anything. Doesnt look like any attempt of appeal in that short clip. But hey stick to your agenda

Muppet.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Its a sweeping statement, but I just find it saves time.

The current incumbents of CPFC2010 circled like vultures over the rotting carcass of your rancid club until the debts had been picked clean in (yet another) 2p in the £ CARVE UP that stiffed all of your creditors again. Then once all that pesky debt had been binned again, in swept Disney and his mates to take over LIKE NOTHING HAD HAPPENED, revived the whole circus, and on your merry old way you all went, eventually to the Premier League - where he THEN had the audacity to start trumpeting in the press about all the healthy profits and turnover. Lovely ! How'd you feel London Ambulance Service ? £15k out of pocket courtesy of Palace, to take but 1 small example from the hundreds. If you really want the full gory details, have a look here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03951645/filing-history and go to the 'Result of Meeting of Creditors' PDF (12th down, May 2010, 237 pages) to witness the sheer SCALE of their (2nd) theft.

The lack of self-awareness from CPFC2010 fans is startling. Its either outright ignorance, or complicit denial. Neither of which is a good look.

Anyway, I gave up posting on BBS long ago, as that away end is a tiresome charade of neverending infantile playground insults, from the same tired old goons, played out across gargantuan ancient threads that are about as entertaining as a Mrs Browns Boys omnibus on a loop. You're welcome to it.

And yes. He dives. FFS.

[edit]

The creditors run from pages 32 to 200 and something BTW.

Outstanding post [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Getting back on topic, is Zahas injury longer than 6 weeks? The first reports after the second scan,from Palace people claiming to be ITK , were saying it’s a season finishing injury, then Prince Charming and the board were getting ripped to shreds by the fans for the last two windows, real vitriolic stuff, then, lo and behold, it’s not that bad, only 6 weeks.

I smell a rat.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Getting back on topic, is Zahas injury longer than 6 weeks? The first reports after the second scan,from Palace people claiming to be ITK , were saying it’s a season finishing injury, then Prince Charming and the board were getting ripped to shreds by the fans for the last two windows, real vitriolic stuff, then, lo and behold, it’s not that bad, only 6 weeks.

I smell a rat.

492fb373001016a7891fa4b897f0da1f29d24a41_hq.gif

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That’s a bit of a sweeping statement isn’t it , vermin from top to bottom?
Why are CPFC 2010 and ALL the fans held accountable for former chairmen’s indiscretions? Should Bloom and ALL it’s fans be blamed for Archers shenanigans in the 80’s ? Of course not !
It’s the same old story, start a piss taking Palace thread, a few Palace join in , then it turns to the same old nonsense .
You’re just the same as a few bitter Brighton fans on here who have left the bbs under a cloud.
Back to Wilf, he’s no different to lots of others, he will go down WITHOUT contact. It’s not great when it goes against you ( Niasse of Everton ) but like it or not, it’s a fact of modern football.
It’s just exaggerated by the fact that he’s a very skillfull player who plays for your rivals.

Just corrected your vocabulary for you

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I smell a rat.
"Just tell them it's 6 weeks. We can always say he's had a setback later".

[emoji38]ol:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
AK and KLL could be lightweight, and easily knocked over, and they'll throw their hands in the air asking for a freekick when they've simply been out-muscled. They don't just fake it and dive.

I make that assessment about right.

If there's one player in the current squad who actively LOOKS for contact, to win a free kick, its Murray.

The only Albion player of 'recent' times that was a bona fide CHEAT, in terms of simulation, was Leon Knight - and I HATED him for it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol:

I say something you don't like and I'm a troll.
You have a history for it, I didn't even realise it was something you denied :shrug:
Yet when pushed under your own questioning you can't wait to fold over and agree with me.
Not at all - Zaha is a diving cheat and regularly dives - our players aren't and don't. One example of a dive wouldn't suddenly put someone on Zaha's level.

All the hours of football you've watched and you wouldn't be shocked if someone found one instance, that's one massive contradiction, right there.
:shrug: No idea what you're on about.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I make that assessment about right.

If there's one player in the current squad who actively LOOKS for contact, to win a free kick, its Murray.

The only Albion player of 'recent' times that was a bona fide CHEAT, in terms of simulation, was Leon Knight - and I HATED him for it.
Wonder where he picked that up from?

:whistle:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Very surprised Izquierdo's dive against Burnley hasn't had a mention on this thread, worst I've seen this season.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Very surprised Izquierdo's dive against Burnley hasn't had a mention on this thread, worst I've seen this season.

It was bad and he got a load of stick for it... Unlike you, we are happy to admit it. How you can peddle the HAHA never dives myth is beyond me and all football fans except those from the CPFC 2010 franchise!

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Its a sweeping statement, but I just find it saves time.

The current incumbents of CPFC2010 circled like vultures over the rotting carcass of your rancid club until the debts had been picked clean in (yet another) 2p in the £ CARVE UP that stiffed all of your creditors again. Then once all that pesky debt had been binned again, in swept Disney and his mates to take over LIKE NOTHING HAD HAPPENED, revived the whole circus, and on your merry old way you all went, eventually to the Premier League - where he THEN had the audacity to start trumpeting in the press about all the healthy profits and turnover. Lovely ! How'd you feel London Ambulance Service ? £15k out of pocket courtesy of Palace, to take but 1 small example from the hundreds. If you really want the full gory details, have a look here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03951645/filing-history and go to the 'Result of Meeting of Creditors' PDF (12th down, May 2010, 237 pages) to witness the sheer SCALE of their (2nd) theft.

The lack of self-awareness from CPFC2010 fans is startling. Its either outright ignorance, or complicit denial. Neither of which is a good look.

Anyway, I gave up posting on BBS long ago, as that away end is a tiresome charade of neverending infantile playground insults, from the same tired old goons, played out across gargantuan ancient threads that are about as entertaining as a Mrs Browns Boys omnibus on a loop. You're welcome to it.

And yes. He dives. FFS.

[edit]

The creditors run from pages 32 to 200 and something BTW.

Do you also hold the details of BHAFC1993 when they forced local businesses into accepting a % of debts? Only we fair we highlight both clubs financial indiscretions. TIA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here