I don't want to be in the premiershite.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
ticket prices in the premiershite are a joke,

yes it would be nice to play among the top teams but for me there is a limit on how much i'd pay to see a game

just look at palace, £40 for some games!!! that is taking the piss.

i,d rather see us in the 1st div/championship or whatever their calling it this week! so i can afford to watch games!!
i know we would be on TV more but im not an armchair supporter!

this season your looking on average an extra £5 an away game
to last.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
id like to experience Brighton in the top league though! i agree with prices etc! But how sweet watching brighton talked about in details on Match of the day, playing the top teams and evening turning a few of them over. Quality! At the end of the day, the premiership is what all clubs are striving for!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are we still the most expensive in our division? We'd have to be about £100.00 minimum if we ever got to the Premiership whilst at Withdean, be a laugh though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Bollox, I want to be in the premiership.
We might as well give up if thats not the ambition.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don't think we need to worry about it for a while, to be honest.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I was speaking to a Charlton fan yesterday in Orpington,he
wouldn't believe how much we pay for our season tickets.
He said he only pays £300 for premiership football.???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Marshy said:
Bollox, I want to be in the premiership.
We might as well give up if thats not the ambition.
HELL YEAH ,well said Marshy :clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dover said:
In the Premiership, with Falmer built. Fantastic!
with a decent squad

*poos pants in excitment* :clap2: CANNOT WAIT

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
We WILL play in the Premership. Since we went down from the old, old Div 1 I have dreamed of us returning. Even at 1/2 time at Hereford I was still beliving that one day we would return to our rightfull place amongst the elite teams in the country.

Yes we have a long way to, but Falmer WHEN we get it, will go a long way to helping.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The kick/off times will be all over the place because of bloody sky, but it be great to be there!! Hopefully soon

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Our ticket prices are well good. £30 quid for a dult at ALL home games no matter what the opposition are and for my season ticket only £330. :clap2:

Only money grabbing greedy shitty teams charge loads. respectable, decent clubs are fair priced :)

And i would not ever not want to be in the Prem - Simply the best ;) :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
we are roughly 'have way between the gutter and the stars '

now

[size]C'MON PEOPLE [size]

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yes , missed out a / from the last [size]:dunce:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Safeway. I don't think so. Possibly, and foolishly, I belive the club is run in the same style as Charlton. Hence although we pay dearly to watch football at the moment, when Falmer is built I feel that it will be priced to fill the ground, rather than have any empty seats.

If not I strongly suspect that both you and I would pay virtually anything to watch the Albion, anyway!

I know, I was only teasing. At the moment we are in extraordinary circumstances and it's just as well that we will pay virtually anything to watch our club, but then I think that's partly because we went so close to losing it we'll do anything to make sure it's never in trouble again.

I'm sure once we're back on an even playing field (at Falmer) then the club will repay some of the loyalty shown in since circa 1997.

But even if they don't, you're absolutely right when you say we'd pay whatever was asked. Love can be expensive!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports