Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Hope his ****ing agent is crying huge sobs in his beer. The arrogance of these people and players. He’s clearly a decent footballer but £22m. **** right off

What has his agent got to do with his value?

I think some people are getting a bit carried away with their opinion of the guy. No one on here has a clue about what’s going on with the negotiations. He might be pushing for the move for all we know. Need to calm down.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bad game. Stretchered off.

The latter means he's right up our street.

Can't say I'm remotely bothered about his potential signing.

Feel the same way.

Personally I wish we’d avoid Dutch football, there is minimal quality from what I can see (Propper aside).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to love NSC, this thread has turned into the equivalent of a match day thread where a new signing under performs in his first game and is written off, al la Ryan and Schelotto :rolleyes:

Coxovi

NSC Patreon
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I believe so.

I was told that they do, or can, have one. However I guess that depends on the specific mosque to which they belong. Still most can «*trade*» days of fasting vs other days during Ramadan.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Ridiculous if people want to write him off based on a World cup appearance for Iran. Play him amongst players of a similar standard and then judge. He finish top scorer in the Dutch top flight playing on the wing. He obviously has talent.

Last edited:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Honestly beggars belief how people can justify writing him off after one game and say we should stop buying players from Holland and that they hope we don't sign him. Genuinely astounding, and it happens again and again and again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Got to love NSC, this thread has turned into the equivalent of a match day thread where a new signing under performs in his first game and is written off, al la Ryan and Schelotto :rolleyes:
Why stop the list there!!! :lol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Honestly beggars belief how people can justify writing him off after one game and say we should stop buying players from Holland and that they hope we don't sign him. Genuinely astounding, and it happens again and again and again.
NSC has always been like that. For every sensible poster, there is always a reactionary one. You know the sort, 'Izqierdo is useless' after a couple of games or 'Maty Ryan, we've made a terrible choice, why oh why did we sell Stockdale?'

I'm sure there is a better than even chance that if we sign this chap, he will be outstanding.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
NSC has always been like that. For every sensible poster, there is always a reactionary one. You know the sort, 'Izqierdo is useless' after a couple of games or 'Maty Ryan, we've made a terrible choice, why oh why did we sell Stockdale?'

I'm sure there is a better than even chance that if we sign this chap, he will be outstanding.

All well and good but I feel I can't favour Iran in the WC.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
All well and good but I feel I can't favour Iran in the WC.

Not at all relevant to the subject matter in question but thanks for letting us know.. ��

Iran are a strongly defence minded team. As such he will get limited ball time. I'd rather judge him over the whole of last seasons performances rather than 1 or 2 World Cup games thanks very much.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'm not criticising him even after a poor performance yesterday, but I feel we have more important areas of our team to spend north of £20m (if the figures previously quoted are accurate).

Attacking central midfielder, centre half, and possibly a left back to me are more important than another winger.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd rather judge him over the whole of last seasons performances rather than 1 or 2 World Cup games thanks very much.

Exactly. Remember that Liverpool bought El Hadji Diouf on the back of a couple of good games at the WC, so we cant presume anything.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Not at all relevant to the subject matter in question but thanks for letting us know.. ��

Iran are a strongly defence minded team. As such he will get limited ball time. I'd rather judge him over the whole of last seasons performances rather than 1 or 2 World Cup games thanks very much.

and that's relevant? What YOU want to judge the Iranian on?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here