Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best PL away fans at the Amex

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Liverpool were a good bunch. And I actually had a bit of a laugh with Burnley (they aren’t all knobs). Newcastle were good too.

One Man U fan on the train was a right idiot. Knew nothing about the Albion losing the ground etc. he was old enough to know better. Typified an arrogance about them. Shame he didn’t know that SAF had actually written in support of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Coventry made a good noise and had a good chat with a few of them. Palace win the the fireworks award !

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Liverpool were a good bunch. And I actually had a bit of a laugh with Burnley (they aren’t all knobs). Newcastle were good too.

Met some absolute bell ends in the train queue after. Spent the whole time singing on song about izquierdo being sh1t & slagging us off loudly amongst themselves. Typified my stereotype of their narrow minded tw@tishness

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Met some absolute bell ends in the train queue after. Spent the whole time singing on song about izquierdo being sh1t & slagging us off loudly amongst themselves. Typified my stereotype of their narrow minded tw@tishness

I’m assuming with your irrational hatred of Liverpool, you are referring to them.

You really need to let it go. [emoji3]

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Coventry made a good noise and had a good chat with a few of them. Palace win the the fireworks award !

Yep. Despite the aggro they were supposedly bringing they were noisy and the ones I met were friendly. Can we change the topic to all away fans?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I’m assuming with your irrational hatred of Liverpool, you are referring to them.

You really need to let it go. [emoji3]

Is all hatred of liverpool irrational in your mind? I could give you an extensive list if you wouldn't mind checking off what is and isn't ok to loathe them for.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Depends on what you mean by 'best'. In terms of noise, I thought Coventry fans were pretty disappointing tbh. I recall a Coventry fan on the train saying the same.

They had a few brief periods where they were noisy, but it didn't go on for long. No chants about their owners either, which was a surprise.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is all hatred of liverpool irrational in your mind? I could give you an extensive list if you wouldn't mind checking off what is and isn't ok to loathe them for.

Hatred of people who support another football team is pretty irrational don’t you think?

I mean, I don’t really hate Palace fans. Not really.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Palace in the cup.

Loved the firework display.

That was the league game! Though did enjoy the cup game atmosphere because even though the Amex was only half full everyone there was singing their heads off.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Depends on what you mean by 'best'. In terms of noise, I thought Coventry fans were pretty disappointing tbh. I recall a Coventry fan on the train saying the same.

They had a few brief periods where they were noisy, but it didn't go on for long. No chants about their owners either, which was a surprise.

Maybe they thought chants supporting the team more meaningful on the day ? Wasn't on TV live so anti owner chants of limited impact. I thought they were loud most of the time anyhow

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Are the best fans in the Championship better than the best in the Premier League?

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Liverpool - the ones I met were friendly and knowledgeable. They knew about our past and were genuinely interested in us. Southampton fans on the train were hilariously depressed about everything.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Thought they were all pretty poor compared to the championship

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here