Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So a random Instagram account who might be his friend or might be a fan account just happens to make up a story that he’s coming here for a laugh on the same day Winsto happens to “accidentally” like a post about Ali coming here.

It’s happening.

I hope it is. Especially as you’ve missed out the most credible bit of evidence which happens to be Argus Owen’s Dutch source giving it the thumbs up!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hope it is. Especially as you’ve missed out the most credible bit of evidence which happens to be Argus Owen’s Dutch source giving it the thumbs up!

Dutch TV we’re reporting he’d sing before the World Cup .

I’m sceptical but a bit excited too .

Also would enjoy the bed wetting on the Leicester forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But we need this deal to go through just so we can keep pace with palace's new singings...

..oh

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] said he isn't, and I know who I trust more.

I'm fed up with experts, this is the real truth, from this morning:-

Happy to take the gloating WHEN he signs 😕

In the meantime.....

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Wow! If this happens I’m going to double check that I’m supporting the right club. Our relative success in our first season seems to have driven up our salability and the recruitment department have done an outstanding job financed by TB. Anyone who thinks he is just happy to make up the numbers must realize that he has serious ambitions for this club, I also believe that CH is a big pull, players know they are going to be treated with respect and given the opportunity to shine.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Wow! If this happens I’m going to double check that I’m supporting the right club. Our relative success in our first season seems to have driven up our salability and the recruitment department have done an outstanding job financed by TB. Anyone who thinks he is just happy to make up the numbers must realize that he has serious ambitions for this club, I also believe that CH is a big pull, players know they are going to be treated with respect and given the opportunity to shine.

Totally agree ..however it is 'realise' not 'realize'.

Pedant ? Oui!

TNBA

TTF

Oh and is 'Salability' the ability of Liverpool's Egyptian forwards?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Recruitment finance by a massive revenue stream now courtesy of being in the Premier League ?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I know, it got autocorrected, need to change my settings!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Definitely but TB always chooses to invest in the club as opposed to taking money from the club as he would be perfectly entitled to do. I don’t think there is a limit to his ambitions for this club.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Pray for Warren.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Not news but more chat about this: http://www.persianfootball.com/foru...reza-Jahanbakhsh-AZ-Alkmaar-2017-2018/page285

Someone asked the guy who put the instagram pic up - although if the guy is trolling would make sense for him to continue to do so:

f24c6bcb898cea0f92c99763063db0d0.png

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills