[Football] Palace v Liverpool

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You post on Owlstatalk though :wink:

Wish i could but i banned
Do I?! Might have once when pissed.... Otherwise it's an imposter. [emoji6]

Edit - No, just checked and I've not got an account. Thought I might have created one when hammered but I didn't.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Do I?! Might have once when pissed.... Otherwise it's an imposter. [emoji6]

There are a few BHA on there. Thought you might be under a different username as i know how strongly you dislike them.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There are a few BHA on there. Thought you might be under a different username as i know how strongly you dislike them.
Can't stand them but no, and that proves the point really, I've never (even drunk) bothered to post on their forum.

Unlike our Palace goon team who are CONSTANTLY on here telling us that we're obsessed with them.

Said it before but they don't get it. "You had a X page thread about Palace, so you're obsessed with us". No, you hard of breathing pricks, WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU. It's so simple but they can't grasp the logic.

The sad, sad twats.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A selection of Palace takes on the 1-on-1 red card:

"I'm leaving it there as we're going to have to agree to disagree on this. Forget for one minute it was a foul, it was. For it to be red it has to be deliberate and a geniune goal scoring opportunity. I will stand by that I thought he made a genuine attempt to win the ball."

"Even if it was delberate, for red it has to be dangerous play, which it wasn't. So then finally it has to be a genuine goalscoring opportunity........it wasn't as Hennessey had already collected the ball from Salah taking a heavy touch."

"I'm not one for appealing but f*** em.Got to appeal on the basis it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity. It's as simple as that."

"I'm really confused how people are saying this was a red card. It wasn't deliberate and AWB made an attempt for the ball. Further more because the Egyptian springboard champion wasn't in control of the ball it quite clearly wasn't a CLEAR goalscoring opportunity"

"Was it a clear goalscoring opportunity. Of cause it wasn't. The ball shoot off to Hennessey. Therefore AWB got a touch. I'm not convinced. Or the Egyptian lost control so not a clear goalscoring opportunity."

:lolol:
I mean christ ! Apparently WE'RE the deluded ones.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
To be fair. Thought they looked pretty good. Dangerous on the break and have some real talent going forward.

Honesty will out. It's very fortunate benteke is a complete log. Otherwise they'd be flying.

Long may it continue.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will this place be pleasantly Palace free until they win again?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton fans seem to be totally alone in that view.

Not sure what to expect though - you do have a 22 page thread following one of our games in which all of your posts seem to be about hoping our players get injured. You have such a bitter inferiority complex. Your profile photo is actually a Man Utd player celebrating a goal against us. What seems to unite your fan base is how much you hate us not anything about your own team. It's funny... and obviously very pathetic too.

Ooooooh someone’s tired :)

I’ll add you to the list - I think I’m on 100% bite rate with your franchise followers on here :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Not sure what to expect though - you do have a 22 page thread following one of our games in which all of your posts seem to be about hoping our players get injured. You have such a bitter inferiority complex. Your profile photo is actually a Man Utd player celebrating a goal against us. What seems to unite your fan base is how much you hate us not anything about your own team. It's funny... and obviously very pathetic too.

maxresdefault.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why did those pikey idiots give a standing ovation to a player sent off with a straight red for hacking down the last player? do they not realise he will miss the next 3 games?

Point of order. He’ll only get ONE match for a last man trip.

Only violent conduct or dangerous play, etc earns you three.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Don't be ridiculous!
Mr Tumble played tonight, so, obviously he was the Motm, and the man of the day, man of the week, man of the month, man of the year, Nobel Prize winner for proving Isaac Newtons theory on gravity,Oscar winner, Balloon D 'or winner, Best in Show at Crufts, Miss World, and the next Queen Mother,( when he retires).

That is the best description I have ever seen. :lolol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Sorry to be a dick but the first is a verb and the second is a noun. One out of two aint so bad.....

edit: re-read it and the second comment is slightly ambiguous so could be read either as a noun or verb so apologies all round.

Did you write "The Grumpy Grammarian"?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will this place be pleasantly Palace free until they win again?

With us playing Liverpool on the telly I'd assume we'll be free of them for only 5 days.
A few will turn up unless the Albion get result that'll surprises everybody.

Even then on Sunday palace could still burst Watford's bubble, which will, predictably have them scurrying for their keyboards at 15:30.

Super Sunday :facepalm:

Watford v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Burnley
Newcastle United v Chelsea

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Oh dear, tee hee.

He wasn’t much better last night being interviewed on Sky. He has got form for being somewhat arsey at interviews. Was it after the Iceland shambles that he said “I don’t really know what I’m doing here”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

After our no show at Watford, then Sunday's game, it's clear that form comes and goes pretty quickly. I won't be reading anything into your defeat. We'll probably get tonked on Saturday - but I still think we'll be ok overall - as will you.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Oh blimey are you still here? I thought your mum had restricted your screen time and upped your Ritalin dose...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here