Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Day TV

What TV are you most looking forward to on Christmas Day?

• Queens Speech

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Paul O'Grady: For the Love of Dogs

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Dr Who

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • Downton Abbey

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Call the Midwife

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • You've been Framed! With Bells On

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameran to the Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strictly

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Top Of The Pops

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Tim Rice: A Life of Song

• Gogglesprogs

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Londons Burning

• Emmerdale Farm/Corra/Eastenders

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The News

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone else remember the good old days when we all bought a bumper thick edition of the Radio times and the TV Times (and the Xmas double edition NME featuring obligatory set piece with Mark E Smith and/or Shaun Ryder and/or Morrissey and sometimes even that localish cock from Suede?) A bygone era for sure. Gadzooks!

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
None of it. Christmas = TV off, music on and a beer in hand.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There are other highlights too. There's a special edition of Citizen Khan and a Michael McIntyre Christmas special [emoji106]
If the "Christmas special" involves McIntyre being put in the stocks and having dog shit and rotten eggs thrown at him for an hour then it might be worth a look. Otherwise, I'm out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If the "Christmas special" involves McIntyre being put in the stocks and having dog shit and rotten eggs thrown at him for an hour then it might be worth a look. Otherwise, I'm out.
If you put Mrs. effin' Brown in the stocks with the dog shit and rotten eggs that would be even better....................

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Absolutely none of that drivel, I would rather watch ancient aliens Christmas special....

When they reveal that Saint Nicholas was an interdenominational being from Pluto.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Christmas Eve mass from the Vatican which starts on Christmas Eve and ends just before midnight so maybe doesn't count.

I recently went to the Vatican, it is absolutely rammed with Priests and Nuns and other clergy. I sneezed twice, and not one of the miserable buggers said"Bless you"

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There always used to be a good ghost story on at Christmas, that seems to have stopped now. There were some crackers - usually of MR James stories - I miss them, they were the highlight of the season for me

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dr Who.. and that is crap now. TV used to be so much better but multichannels and dumbing down have ruined it. Best to get pissed and read a book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here