Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jerome Sinclair

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I would prefere a player with a proven scoring record , would love us to go for Hogan the Brentford striker , mind you he would cost a lot but would be a real statement of intent , but I can see us sgning a young premiership striker in the mode of Wilson

He's had such bad injury problems, it's possible most clubs will steer clear until he's at least got a full season under his belt.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's been so long since the Albion had such an embarrassment of riches up top, I don't think I could cope supporting a team with so many options.

But we're not fickle enough to want that many options. We stick with our few strikers :wink:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We've enquired about taking him on loan in Jan according to Watford Observer. As have Norwich, Wolves, Brentford and Bristol City. Sounds like it's come from his agent.
I wonder if we're still interested.

He's looked fairly useless in the Millwall v Watford game.

:shrug:

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Scored 24 goals in a season for me in my FM16 save which, let's be honest, is the only true barometer of how good a player is.

Very true. Calleri was top scorer in Brightons first season in the premier league with 30+ goals for my Brighton squad, before he was paoched by Dortmund. If only I could have told him somehow, all this west ham rubbish could be different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here