Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This might not go down well, but I would have preferred Murray returning last year instead of Bobby even though he is also a legend.
It's not relevant, we didn't have the choice between the two.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I thought Glenn Murray's mobility today made a big difference. After being pretty lackadaisical in some games even though he may have scored, he was really up for it today both without the ball and then running with it. Whilst not fully pressing as a team as we can do, both he and Baldock certainly defended from the front by their movement off the ball.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's not relevant, we didn't have the choice between the two.

Well if Reading got him, why couldn't we, and there was talk of him coming back in January even though we couldn't have him... The communication must have been there as we have him now.

I bet Mr Bloom gave him a massive hug when he walked back through the door.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bring back that hand to forehead celebration Glenn please :) for old times sake

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I thought Glenn Murray's mobility today made a big difference. After being pretty lackadaisical in some games even though he may have scored, he was really up for it today both without the ball and then running with it. Whilst not fully pressing as a team as we can do, both he and Baldock certainly defended from the front by their movement off the ball.

This is a true fact. Murray was IMMENSE today (even not including the goals) His strength, his touch, his movement must have made him a nightmare to play against and I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he almost single-handedly unsettled Norwich from the outset.

I am dining on humble pie tonight - I didn't want Murray back. I was wrong.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
This is a true fact. Murray was IMMENSE today (even not including the goals) His strength, his touch, his movement must have made him a nightmare to play against and I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he almost single-handedly unsettled Norwich from the outset.

Never wanted him to leave and always wanted him back (and I hate Palace) - and it's been done to death but Gus could/would have been a legend if he'd kept Murray and Barnes together. Brilliant floor and aerial goal scoring CF with the archetypal "Great touch for a big man" attributes. If he stays fit he might just blast this club to the PL.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

This from me ,apologies Glenn.

There, I've said it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here