Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint in Paris.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This all sounds like a publicity stunt or worse still out and out fraud, who gets robbed of jewels worth a million squid and flies home the next day... Get the hell out of dodge before to many questions can be asked. I thought kanty West had been declared bankrupt recently... If I was Peter Sellers I would have quizzed that bint a bit longer..

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I hope at this difficult time that NSC will unite with me and give thanks that Kim Kardashian's ass was not harmed in this attack. He was onstage in New York at the time.

Actually Kanye was singing on stage and a stage hand whispered in his ear. He immediately stopped "Sorry, there is a family emergency" and immediately left the stage.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Actually Kanye was singing on stage and a stage hand whispered in his ear. He immediately stopped "Sorry, there is a family emergency" and immediately left the stage.

Yes all stage timed to perfection and for maximum publicity on either side of the 'pond'. Global news live as it happens for maximum coverage !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Interesting that her bodyguard had filled for bankruptcy recently

filling for bankruptcy means he's writting off the business and walking away from the debts. hardly a scenario where a heist is going to help, any cash he appears to have now would be seized.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here