Votes: 26 21.7%
  • Gardener

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • tex

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
I'm shocked people say Joe Bennett, bombing forward he's fine but defensively he's awful at tracking back and cantors back at a slow pace and is not half the player Ward is defensively either...

I hope he goes asap

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Joe Bennett (better than Chicksen as left back and we don't want to be looking for another one) and Halford, especially if we bring someone taller up front. Mind you I thought he gave Reading enough trouble himself once he went up front.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I've been surprised by Halford as he'd always looked a bit of a donkey against us (admittedly usually playing full back) but he's done pretty well the last few games.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm shocked people say Joe Bennett, bombing forward he's fine but defensively he's awful at tracking back and cantors back at a slow pace and is not half the player Ward is defensively either...

I hope he goes asap

He's a midfield player not a left back, defensively he is woeful...... Ball watching is his speciality. He can go.

For the poll there needs to be an option to send them all back, which I think is closer to my preference......

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Joe Bennett isn't great by any stretch but I'd keep him just because we haven't gig better. All the othesr bar maybe Halford for his throws have been useless and need to go.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
If getting these six off our books (plus O'Grady) means we might be able to sign three or four players on permanent contracts then get rid of the lot. I'm not convinced that any of them are so special that we desperately need to keep them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Halford as a squad player because when tge man we are missing Greer returns he went get a look in.
Both Bennetts or preferably sign Elliott permenant.
I would lke to sign Bent as the target man for CMS or Baldock to play off.
Not sure about Tex he has some good moments but not consistent.
I would try to sell O Grady and Colunga and release McCort.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Loan players? Pah.... hate the whole system. We want actual Albion players, who care about the club not getting relegated... not half of the fecking Aston Villa reserves team.... Get rid of any of them that wont sign for the Albion permanently.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
None! Sign players who play for the shirt!.Apart from perhaps Halford and E.Bennett,the others dont seem to give a shit. All Billy big bananas who think they are too good for us! Get rid along with Tzoko and drainer Agustien! These will be the first moves of the new manager,once he has signed replacements! All the teams doing ok in this league have hardly any loan players.We have as many as the top 6. Thank **** Burke has gone!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here