Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tom Daley announces baby news

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Left UK years ago - but many people looking in can see there is an agenda to make you all love gay people and transgenders. Even the "secret life of 5 year olds" programme had kids all cross dressing.

In the UK men are being turned into girls, and the women are being pushed into the masculine. And nobody is allowed to speak out thro fear.

Love the footy, miss the footy, but wouldn't live in the UK again if you paid me. Too negative, too many look ill / stressed.....and no courage left.

"Nobody is allowed to speak out thro [sic] fear"?

Have I just imagined this entire, dismal, thread?

I don't know when you left the UK, but we're not missing you so far xx

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Left UK years ago - but many people looking in can see there is an agenda to make you all love gay people and transgenders. Even the "secret life of 5 year olds" programme had kids all cross dressing.

In the UK men are being turned into girls, and the women are being pushed into the masculine. And nobody is allowed to speak out thro fear.

Love the footy, miss the footy, but wouldn't live in the UK again if you paid me. Too negative, too many look ill / stressed.....and no courage left.

Hopefully you won't bother to come back

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I do wonder why he had to 'announce' this on social media - surely this should be a private thing between him & his partner?

Pretty much everybody I know who's had a baby has "announced" it on social media, many of them in daily, excruciatingly tedious detail from the moment the pregnancy is revealed.

It's the way these things work, apparently. Certainly not exclusive to Daley.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I'm guessing you were one of those dinosaurs that roamed here once, given you left years ago!
No courage left, well there's Brexit, what more courage does the UK need!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
that's a very 1970's /80's view, They obviously love each other and want a child.. This child is wanted and will be loved does it matter if he/she has 2 dads, 2 mums or whatever.
Grow up and get with the times.

It is not about 'growing up' though is it?

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
A very good friend and initially work colleague of mine is a mother to 3 children and is also a lesbian.
She is one of the most dedicated and loving parents I have ever known. A parent or family takes many different forms when viewed at face value - but all strong parents and families share many common themes such as love, understanding and communication. The sexuality of an individual is totally irrelevant to their ability or right to be a parent. Some may shout about being PC etc. But I would have until a few years ago felt similarly uncomfortable at the notion of a homosexual couple becoming parents it is only when i got to know my friend I realised how ridiculous my concerns were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What a depressing bunch of utter moronic twats there are on this forum. Fortunately outnumbered by people with a brain. It's the usual suspects spouting their ignorant bile, the only positive being that their bullshit is so easily shot down.

The OP and his supporters are c***s. Thick, bigoted, dinosaur c***s. An embarrassment to this board, the football club that they support and humanity in general. Just **** off.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Don't hurry back. Luckily the vast majority are tolerant, kind and understanding, doesn't take much more than that really.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What a depressing bunch of utter moronic twats there are on this forum. Fortunately outnumbered by people with a brain. It's the usual suspects spouting their ignorant bile, the only positive being that their bullshit is so easily shot down.

The OP and his supporters are c***s. Thick, bigoted, dinosaur c***s. An embarrassment to this board, the football club that they support and humanity in general. Just **** off.

Harsh ... but fair

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Brilliantly summed up.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Im quite proud of being from and living in one of the most progressive and open minded countries in the world, on the contrary. This country is better off without people with your mindset

As for 'nobody is able to speak out through fear' ... I think youll actually find that what is happening is the opposite - people are able to express themselves how they wish with increasingly less fear of doing so

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

:wave:

The British Olympic diver and his husband Dustin Lance Black shared the news on social media.

There is no way gay people should be permitted to have children by whatever bizarre means they acquire them. The incontrovertible fact is that it takes a male and a female to produce babies. If you don't wish to participate in that activity because you prefer your own sex, then hard bloody luck. Guess what? No babies. Can't have it both ways. Heterosexual ... OK you can have kids. Homosexual ... sorry, you can't.

And the guy isn't his "husband", he's his gay partner.

Absolutely gob smacked Tom Daley GAY!:wozza:who next Vinnie Jones?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Absolute load of ****ing bullshit. Just admit that you’re homophobic and be done with it.

It’s worked so well for the past however many thousands of years you think that only now are people starting to be allowed to act the way they are and avoid persecution. And yet here we are in 2018 and people like you still like to stick your stone age oar into something that has no impact on you what so ever because of your own vile prejudices.

Why don't YOU get off that dangerously high horse that you are on? 'Just admit that you are homophobic'? 'Vile prejudices'? I have very good, CLOSE, friends that are gay who I would not, and have not, patronised by saying that I am comfortable with gay couples intentionally planning to have children in some way shape or form. You must be the epitomy of modern Nazism if you believe that everybody has to agree with your opinions and if they don't you will abuse and ridicule them.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why don't YOU get off that dangerously high horse that you are on? 'Just admit that you are homophobic'? 'Vile prejudices'? I have very good, CLOSE, friends that are gay who I would not, and have not, patronised by saying that I am comfortable with gay couples intentionally planning to have children in some way shape or form. You must be the epitomy of modern Nazism if you believe that everybody has to agree with your opinions and if they don't you will abuse and ridicule them.

"Lots of my friends are black....."

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013

Why are you so obsessed about other people's sex lives?
It has always intrigued me why individuals like yourself feel so threatened by some one else's sex life??
Guess what it is all rather irrelevant - and do you know what, you are missing out on some great new friends.
I am a hetro sexual man (just thought I had better let you know as I realise that information is very important to you) and I have several hetro sexual friends, numerous homosexual friends (both gay men and lesbians) , two friends who are transgender (interestingly moving in opposite directions) and a couple of friends who have given up on sex.
Here in the U.K. And especially in Brighton we do nothing other than discuss and analyse each other's sex lives............oh wait I just forget we are grown ups and have long realised that our sexuality is only one part of what makes us who we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here