Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
How depressing this all is.

Gets promoted with a club who supports his ability and enhances his reputation.

Uses said reputation to prostitute himself to the market and signs for highest bidder.

Then makes condescending press statement about how great it is to join said club as well as a load of rubbish about ambition.

No club loyalty whatsoever.

And I don't buy this "anyone would do the same thing" crap. Stephens hasn't.......

Don't forget he has to do what's 'best for his family' and we'd all make the same choice etc etc. Not as if he is already loaded or anything.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How depressing this all is.

Gets promoted with a club who supports his ability and enhances his reputation.

Uses said reputation to prostitute himself to the market and signs for highest bidder.

Then makes condescending press statement about how great it is to join said club as well as a load of rubbish about ambition.

No club loyalty whatsoever.

And I don't buy this "anyone would do the same thing" crap. Stephens hasn't.......

Why on earth do fans expect club loyalty from players? Are you loyal to your boss?

Fans are the club, not the manager, not the players. Just the fans.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I would be gutted if he goes up the road but thats his choice.best of luck to him apart from if he plays against us.Still a legend in my eyes.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Getting a bit sick of this. Stocko has been outstanding for the last few seasons and has been loyal in seeing his contract out. As most people would do in his situation he is looking at all his options and we must all wish him the best wherever he goes. I'd love him to stay but if he goes I'll be the first to shake his hand and wish him good luck and thank him for all he did for us. Top bloke - now some on here need to let go.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would be gutted if he goes up the road but thats his choice.best of luck to him apart from if he plays against us.Still a legend in my eyes.

I'm a big fan of Stockdale, but I wouldn't go that far.

If he's wearing a Palace shirt, I'll be wishing him nothing but the most outrageous of poor fortune, for every second of every match. As is right and proper.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Best of luck to him playing for Palace? F@ck that I would hope blunders like Villa were just the beginning of a long line of blundering blunders.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I wonder if Stockdale turned down our contract because - obviously - he was going to get lots of other offers so he could either leave on his terms or lever us for a better deal - but maybe there actually have been no other offers and our offer has now expired? The last minute at Villa did not increase his value, put it that way (and yes I know about all the other saves and Dunk getting in his way)

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Best of luck to him playing for Palace? F@ck that I would hope blunders like Villa were just the beginning of a long line of blundering blunders.
You can bet your life on it.....Stockdale is vastly over rated, nothing more than an ok keeper.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Stockers at it again on Twatter.....
DS Snip.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here