Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Love event, Manchester - this evening

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You can see why Ariana has a massive following, great voice, looks and charisma.

Brilliant that she returned here so quickly, showing that the free world goes on.

Never heard her live before but she was absolutely superb. A very good singer

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

mattjl15

Mar 18, 2016
Not sure what the rules (if any there are) for charity related posts - I'm going to be running the London & Brighton Triathlons this year. I've decided to raise money for British Red Cross's new initiative - UK Solidarity Fund.

The Solidarity Fund was created in the aftermath of the Manchester & London attacks with proceeds going to the survivors and the victims families.

Any donations would be truly welcomed and appreciated - www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Mattttjlewis15

(Bozza/ admins - if this isn't allowed please move or delete or let me know how I can go about this)

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm still catching up on this.

Coldplay were great - like a lot I went off them but they can put on a show.

Just watching Liam now - the whole evening has been inspirational.

Apart from the music what stood out was the crowd who were all having the best time ever.

Well done to Ariane Grande for putting this on at such short notice and all the other artists for joining in and making it a special night for all those there in attendance and watching all around the world.

From an old git.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The night Manchester raises it's middle finger to terrorism. Fantastic effort by everyone involved.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Never heard her live before but she was absolutely superb. A very good singer

TBH I had never heard of her but what a star and the youngsters love her...............great concert

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
I thoroughly enjoyed that concert.
Like others have said, see it for what it was.Im almost 50 years old, haven't a clue who most of the acts were.But it's not about that.
I thought that Ms Grande had gone very quiet after those horrific events two weeks ago.It appears she was ever so busy organising and arranging a quite superb concert that will surely make her real fans proud.
Some stunning moments captured by the BBC cameras too.
Well done all round.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I didn't care much for nearly all the music, but what a genuinely touching concert that was, well done to Ariana Grande and her organisers.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I see Liam has been slagging off his brother on twitter for not showing up

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I see Liam has been slagging off his brother on twitter for not showing up

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Quite frankly Liam who gives a toss?

And whilst in rant mode it's interesting how all the secondary ticketing sites like Viagogo and Getmein ( owned at Ticketmaster) managed on this occasion to put procedures in place to stop tickets appearing at over inflated prices. When they realise people might be offended at people profiteering of people's deaths they can take action. However, in the normal course of events they are happy for people to be ripped off for in demand tickets for events.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here