Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "You're black and you stink" Rodriquez comment to Bong? - FA say not proven

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
i'll ask again [MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION] why my avatar featuring convicted IRA terrorist Bobby Sands is offensive to you ?

Come on Lads! [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] wants a fight! But don’t get excited, it’s not a real fight, it’s just a pathetic anonymous internet word fight. You see, he’s just a silly keyboard warrior with mummy issues and he’s desperately hoping that shouting controversial noise on the internet will give him the attention he craves....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
The Magi travelled from the East so were probably not Jewish. Indian or Persian possibly.

They are widely assumed to have been Zooastrians.

From what i can gather, pork would not be explicitly excluded from a Zooastrian diet for religous reasons, but would have been rarely eaten due to cultural factors. Sausage rolls even more so.

Generally speaking trolls tend to use avatars that signal they are trolls because they are trolls

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
They are widely assumed to have been Zooastrians.

From what i can gather, pork would not be explicitly excluded from a Zooastrian diet for religous reasons, but would have been rarely eaten due to cultural factors. Sausage rolls even more so.

Generally speaking trolls tend to use avatars that signal they are trolls because they are trolls

Zooastrians?

phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpeg

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Come on Lads! [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] wants a fight! But don’t get excited, it’s not a real fight, it’s just a pathetic anonymous internet word fight. You see, he’s just a silly keyboard warrior with mummy issues and he’s desperately hoping that shouting controversial noise on the internet will give him the attention he craves....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

said the bloke whos post screams LOOK AT ME :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
After the above exchanges I'm left worrying that my Lego Window Licker avatar might offend someone .....

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I change my avatar every week, it's the winning lottery numbers for the upcoming Friday night Euromillions draw - but it's only visible to sexy people.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here