Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm more than happy to have a sensible discussion about Robinson but you really do your cause no good when you "shout" people down.

not shouting you down at all mate .......i wouldn't be surprised if he's protected and financed by some billionaire with an agenda.......i have always said it's easy for sussex people to say everything is ok but it actually , really isn't . i can only speak on my personal experiences , been all over the globe , as a nation , we are not liked....fact

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
it wasnt the same at all , muslim grooming gangs target vulnerable WHITE, BRITISH girls.

Yes, that's what I said. You're preaching to the converted here, I happen to agree that the girls were targeted because of their race. It's indisputable. What this has to do with returning Jihadists or right wing yanks is lost on me though.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
i can se the point as in attempting to make muslims adopt england as their new home ..........i think they will have a worse than 50 % attrition rate and i think it will prove to be a trojan horse whilst the fat , white inhabitants of the island are spoon fed jeremy kyle , stricktly . Come dine and all the other pointless shit that id served up .....don't get me started here ....i'll get banned again .

Pppllllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeee?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
not shouting you down at all mate .......i wouldn't be surprised if he's protected and financed by some billionaire with an agenda.......i have always said it's easy for sussex people to say everything is ok but it actually , really isn't . i can only speak on my personal experiences , been all over the globe , as a nation , we are not liked....fact

I suppose it depends what attitude you take round the globe with you.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I suppose it depends what attitude you take round the globe with you.

well , i don't spend my hard earned travelling to offend people ....i am frequently offended by the behaviour of Brits , Yanks and Aussie abroad ...best one out of the lot are the Kiwi's .....been travelling since i was 19 .....i know what i have seen and experienced , i know most of the black lads Brighton from the late 80's , i aint racist pal .........there are plenty of white bell ends around , i am more than aware of that .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
well , i don't spend my hard earned travelling to offend people ....i am frequently offended by the behaviour of Brits , Yanks and Aussie abroad ...best one out of the lot are the Kiwi's .....been travelling since i was 19 .....i know what i have seen and experienced , i know most of the black lads Brighton from the late 80's , i aint racist pal .........there are plenty of white bell ends around , i am more than aware of that .

I haven't accused you of being racist.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I dont know. Do you? There are certainly rumours, but hey, he is not a muslim. Relax.

The main point being, little Tommy headed an organisation RIFE with child grooming, hypocritical twats.
im not talking about tommy robinson either , once again, ill ask you , did jimmy savile and ALL the other nonces youve mentioned target their victims based on race ? like the muslim grooming gangs, yes or no ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i haven't accused you of accusing me of being a racist ...!

Well then it's rather strange to proclaim "I ain't racist, pal" and "I know all the blacks from Brighton in the late 80's".
Anywho, I don't like Jihadists, Far Right loons, antifa or Jam Firsters.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
im not talking about tommy robinson either , once again, ill ask you , did jimmy savile and ALL the other nonces youve mentioned target their victims based on race ? like the muslim grooming gangs, yes or no ?

What a very, very odd thing to ask. Does it matter? They're all kids

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Jimmy Savile was one of the founding Identitarians and as a white supremacist only selected his victims on race.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

I believe they were. However, in my eyes, rape is rape. Regardless of ethnicity.
Vunerable children have been picked up by white grooming gangs for hundreds of years.. As ive no intimate knowledge of these sort of people, I cannot tell you whether they chose their victims based on race.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well then it's rather strange to proclaim "I ain't racist, pal" and "I know all the blacks from Brighton in the late 80's".
Anywho, I don't like Jihadists, Far Right loons, antifa or Jam Firsters.

fair enough...im just telling you i aint ..i ****in hate jeremy kyle and all his viewers and anyone who watches geordie shore .....thats it from me

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is it just me who thinks some of the grammar and typos in that letter make it look like a fake?

Indeed. And organisation with a Z ...... the American way ! A complete fake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here