Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Relaly don’t want to be negative as the first 35 minutes were amazing but that was a shocking last 5/10 minutes. Can’t believe we’ve let them back in. They were by far the worst league team we’ve had at the Amex this season before their goal. Their confidence was at rock bottom and they couldn’t do the basics. Should have been 3/4 up.

Tough second half now.

Well not for the first time I was totally wrong, that was quite a comfortable second half!

Not a particularly surprising result but a great day all the same.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not as often as I'd like - living about 300 miles from the Amex doesn't make it particularly easy.

Oh i didn't realize you had move.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh i didn't realize you had move.

Yeah, moved up to Northumberland last May, in fact I moved on the day of the Villa game at the end of last season.

Thus far I've managed to get to the Watford game at the Amex just before Christmas, and then the Newcastle game at St James' at the end of December.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yeah, moved up to Northumberland last May, in fact I moved on the day of the Villa game at the end of last season.

Thus far I've managed to get to the Watford game at the Amex just before Christmas, and then the Newcastle game at St James' at the end of December.
Fair enough mate. Hope you enjoy it up there. It's a long way from Brighton

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Great pic. Awesome performance by Muzza and all the boys

I love looking at those Arsenal fans in that photo in close up. This my fave.

C4654959-CF09-4585-80BE-EDA5CE5812EC.jpeg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fair enough mate. Hope you enjoy it up there. It's a long way from Brighton
Thanks, loving it up here so far although missing being able to see the Albion as much as I'd like, especially on days like today!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm quite happy to see Arsenal fans unhappy. I know quite a few and they are all cocks. Doesn't mean all Arsenal fans are cocks, just every one that I know are. Thanks Albion for adding to their week of woes.:lolol::albion2:

The one I brought to the game was, and is, a gent. We left on 85 minutes (just thought I mention that in case one of the stay-nazis need something to raise up their blood pressure to a level compatible with some sort of life). Earlier I was welling up when we went 2-0 up. Rosenior on radio 5 was a treat after the game, and CH when interviewed was his usual measured self.That was one hell of an afternoon. I'm so proud of my club, and so happy with everything about it. :rave::love::ascarf:

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Went for a beer in the away end after the game and spotted this great Manuel Petit tribute act. [emoji23]🤣.
7c0855b0eedf1997d36a8e39a9287002.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
2 questions after today.s game.

1. When will Wenger announce he is retiring at the end of the season, thus avoiding Arsenal having to sack him?
2. How much will they bid for Dunk or Duffy in the summer.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
2 questions after today.s game.

1. When will Wenger announce he is retiring at the end of the season, thus avoiding Arsenal having to sack him?
2. How much will they bid for Dunk or Duffy in the summer.

!. Don't care
2. I don't think it'll be arsenal coming a knocking, I feel it'll be the Virgil and Lewis show

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Went for a beer in the away end after the game and spotted this great Manuel Petit tribute act. [emoji23]🤣.
7c0855b0eedf1997d36a8e39a9287002.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
What a sorry state of affairs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The one I brought to the game was, and is, a gent. We left on 85 minutes (just thought I mention that in case one of the stay-nazis need something to raise up their blood pressure to a level compatible with some sort of life). Earlier I was welling up when we went 2-0 up. Rosenior on radio 5 was a treat after the game, and CH when interviewed was his usual measured self.That was one hell of an afternoon. I'm so proud of my club, and so happy with everything about it. :rave::love::ascarf:
As I said Doc, all the ones I know are cocks. Glad you know a decent one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here