• Duffy

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Schelotto

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Meeting the official dictionary definition of 'flair' is the exact opposite of what a truly flair player would do.

Listen I love Vicente more than is reasonable, but he is way behind O'Callaghan, Minton and The Hawk here. For one he was just too damn good.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Meeting the official dictionary definition of 'flair' is the exact opposite of what a truly flair player would do.

Listen I love Vicente more than is reasonable, but he is way behind O'Callaghan, Minton and The Hawk here. For one he was just too damn good.
Yes, but the poll is not *Albion's Biggest Wastrel*

[emoji38]ol:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
With actual great footballers dominating in most of the groups, this year's competition is becoming a sad reflection of what flair truly is.

Quite.

For those who missed my argument for GEORGE, in the nominations thread;

But, I'll also lob in another super-talented, Irishman, with a similar love of a pint or two: GEORGE O'CALLAGHAN

George arrived at Withdean, and just strolled about the pitch, clearly better (but far less interested) than everybody else. He was MILES better than his team-mates, but achieved precisely **** all in his career, outside of Cork City where he is still utterly REVERED.

After his brief loan spell, we tried to sign him but he turned down the 'unrealistic' wages Dick Knight offered (at the same time as the Bas Savage 'tankofpetrolgate' )

After his last club here he ended up playing in ****ing BRUNEI, for a bit, before taking a player-manager role in MALAYSIA, then getting sacked a month later for 'failing to turn up for multiple training sessions'.

Off the field he allegedly caused a bit of a THING at the Jury's Inn, long before others made the place synonymous with off-the-field THINGS, and has had his moments back home - driving through a red light in Cork at 2:40am on 13 October 2004, and upon his arrest admitted that he had "had seven or eight pints, a few shots and a few cocktails".

#VoteGeorge

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here