Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United v Albion, Sat 17/3 @ 19:45, allocation: 5,500, ticket discount for STHs

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I see the Albion are 20/1 to win the cup outright with Ladbrokes. Don't think odds have been that short since May 1983?!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
If it’s on the Saturday be nice if it’s an early kick off, if it’s 17.30 and it goes to extra time / penalties then I’d have to bail out at after 90 mins to get last train home. Don’t suppose the FA will take traveling fans into account they don’t normally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I cant believe, after all the Coventry threads, that no-one has started a 'when is the Man Utd game' thread.

Meanwhile the coaches for the 3pm KO left at 6:30am. What is best though, early start or late return. With the 3pm it was both due to traffic congestion.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Its really annoying me that they've yet to announce the date and time of this match... 3 weeks until the match and I want to make travel arrangements. Its all very well for these uber rich clubs making their minds up but for us who have to budget to watch our team play its hugely frustrating.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Christ on a Chopper.....if I can justify to myself £35+ going to Ipswich, Leeds and Weds last term then the price is irrelevant. Support the team ffs..

Wrong seat, wrong day, wrong trains or wrong price. Take your pick.

Support the team? Who are you to tell people to support the team? I have been watching albion for nearly 44 years and have watched them at Carlisle when there was 30 of us, Sunderland in 1979 when we could all have fitted in one minibus, Preston in 1976/7 when we were practically the only brighton fans in the ground...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Its really annoying me that they've yet to announce the date and time of this match... 3 weeks until the match and I want to make travel arrangements. Its all very well for these uber rich clubs making their minds up but for us who have to budget to watch our team play its hugely frustrating.

This. Every day that goes by also means people who might have considered going make other plans and the positive Cup atmosphere from the 5th round gradually declines. Not good enough.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
This. Every day that goes by also means people who might have considered going make other plans and the positive Cup atmosphere from the 5th round gradually declines. Not good enough.

How did difficult is it for the club and tv companies to say ok this is the chosen match for this particular day at this time... it would take minutes to make that decision.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I understand that you shouldn't have to wait much longer.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Support the team? Who are you to tell people to support the team? I have been watching albion for nearly 44 years and have watched them at Carlisle when there was 30 of us, Sunderland in 1979 when we could all have fitted in one minibus, Preston in 1976/7 when we were practically the only brighton fans in the ground...

Pretty sure I was at that one ... tho it might have been the year before either way there weren't many there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here