Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's back

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Most ridiculous post of the thread! Murray is clearly not lazy (how many lazy players score numerous goals in average prem teams) he will score goals this season if he signs and these goals should give us our best shot at auto promotion.

Purely a personal opinion - I don't care if anyone else agrees or not

Just because everyone else wants him back I don't have to jump on the bandwagon

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just take some time and watch a few of his goals for us. Watch how many he scored and how important he was in getting us where we are today.

Glenn Murray. He's alright :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just take some time and watch a few of his goals for us. Watch how many he scored and how important he was in getting us where we are today.

Glenn Murray. He's alright :thumbsup:

He's also better at defending corners than most of our defenders

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
re: Murray's workrate. This is the most popular (perhaps affectionate) Glenn Murray tweet posted in last few days after he came off bench in Muff cup game v Everton.

[tweet]701115418942033920[/tweet]

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
re: Murray's workrate. This is the most popular (perhaps affectionate) Glenn Murray tweet posted in last few days after he came off bench in Muff cup game v Everton.

Isn't it obvious? He's not in the right frame of mind after having his head turned by the south coasts biggest club!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I do. I don't want him back - he made his choice and knowingly signed for our rivals. I know footballers don't feel the rivalries - but they know we do.

Less of the royal ' we ' thank you very much.
Some of us choose not to spend every waking second, obsessively pouring bile and scorn on a London club, that is a long way away and has no natural affinity to us. As ' Easy 10 ' so eloquently put it, I also don't give a flying fig who plays for us, as long as he ensures that we win games of football. I turn up to see us win, nothing else. I don't waste my time worrying about which clubs certain players have played for.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Murray's back:

_66653034_glennmurrayempics.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

We could put that tweet out to James Wilson when he comes on for us

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I'd heard Bournemouth wanted to much money for him, so unless they have changed their position (which I very much doubt) then I'd rather wait to hear the announcement before I crack open the cigars...

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Does anyone know, when the loan signing period is i.e from what date, that covers a loanee player to be able to play every playoff game.

I still think that Glen is keen, as he would get more game time and get more time at home with the family, but I am not sure Bournemouth have any interest, Howe has stated this, named him in the 25 man squad and he was on the bench on Sunday, they need to stay in the Premier to gain huge money payouts, Glen is a proven striker that has scored very important goals in the premier league especially coming on as a substitute, can't see why Bournemouth wouldn't want him around.

Also agree with many - Gus didn't want him, ploughed all the money into the CMS contract, Palace blew our contract out the water, why stay where your not wanted by the manager, the club does not up their offer. But he man fired us into the championship and could be a key factor in getting us promoted again.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Talk of hating him etc is just ridiculous.

He's actually a really nice bloke who is incredibly shy.

The lazy tag is also ridiculous. He's a natural centre forward who supplements his ability by working very very hard on and off the pitch.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Read my post I did not say BZ has not worked out

You said we were only trying to sign players that played for us before

1. this isn't true as [MENTION=13309]maltaseagull[/MENTION] has pointed out.
2. There was some implication from you that this is a bad thing, Bobby Z has been a success and the jury is out on Sidwell. If Paul Barber announced Spanish Dave, Orlandi, Vicente, Kuszczak, Buckley, Bridcutt and Noone were all signing on loan I wouldn't care if it was felt they all had something to add and could get us promoted.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Talk of hating him etc is just ridiculous.

He's actually a really nice bloke who is incredibly shy.

The lazy tag is also ridiculous. He's a natural centre forward who supplements his ability by working very very hard on and off the pitch.

It's like that Zlatan fella, wandering around upfront like a spoiled brat. LAZY if you ask me. /s

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here