Seems he has heard about the drainage issue at the Amex

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421946336.350575.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421946336.350575.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 756

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Give my Nan a contract and she'd be competition for Danny Holla, she would be my first choice as she displays a bit of interest and a turn of pace as she sets off in to the kitchen.

Bizarre. Holla and Ince have been playing really well together recently. I sometimes wonder if some of our fans actually watch games.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Bizarre. Holla and Ince have been playing really well together recently. I sometimes wonder if some of our fans actually watch games.

Bizarre, because what I watched last night was Ince running past him forwards, sideways and backwards whilst actually endeavouring also to head, pass forwards, challenge and generally be constructive as opposed to mooching about half arsed, getting caught in possession. And my word does he like to pass backwards.
That said, he obviously has some ability (I thought we signed a gem at first), he’s just not rolling the sleeves up and contributing enough in my opinion.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River

Yep, both looking very solid. I think that having Kayal in will be excellent for competition and also for the odd injury, or hard as nails challenge which the ref deems to be a red!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
2015's TOKO for me

I know I shouldn't bite, but had anyone heard of Toko before he popped up on the club website holding a scarf? Admittedly I have a strong interest in Celtic which might distort things, but Kayal is a big name, who I would imagine most people on here have seen a bit of, if just highlights from Champions League games etc.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Good stuff, we have no competition for Ince and Holla as holding players.
Its possible that Holla may get a chance to push forward a bit, he has a habit of scoring....... who knows?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I know I shouldn't bite, but had anyone heard of Toko before he popped up on the club website holding a scarf? Admittedly I have a strong interest in Celtic which might distort things, but Kayal is a big name, who I would imagine most people on here have seen a bit of, if just highlights from Champions League games etc.

I've never heard of him, Champions League with Celtic, we were told the same thing with Toko, time will tell but I won't be surprised if he ends up with Kemmy on the naughty step

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't think they do. Also, I wonder whether some of them are actually fans, the way that they are so negative about players before they have even had a chance.

I've never heard of him, Champions League with Celtic, we were told the same thing with Toko, time will tell but I won't be surprised if he ends up with Kemmy on the naughty step

1-0 to Thisistips

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bizarre, because what I watched last night was Ince running past him forwards, sideways and backwards whilst actually endeavouring also to head, pass forwards, challenge and generally be constructive as opposed to mooching about half arsed, getting caught in possession. And my word does he like to pass backwards.
That said, he obviously has some ability (I thought we signed a gem at first), he’s just not rolling the sleeves up and contributing enough in my opinion.

Why is a pass backwards (or sideways for that matter) regarded as a bad thing? Keep the ball and build again.

As far as kayal is concerned, is it bad that I've never heard of him, especially as he has been in Scotland and been linked with big teams?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here