Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I’ve thought Gross has been off the boil for a while now and Tuesday’s game and today just reinforces that view. He plays like his mind his somewhere else. Love the Cruyff turns but that’s about it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We didn't looooooose.
We got a point, only through the skin of our teeth, due to some dodgy defending, mind you.
Live another day, roll on next game and more stress :lolol:

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
good result in the end BUT could & probably should have been even better ... had the Gross pen gone in then we would have crushed them but at least we showed character to come back from 2 down. Well done the lads but can do better :albion2:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Couldn't go today as travelling back from hols. Gutted to miss 2 goals from Glenn in the North stand (assume it was standard attack the north in 2nd half?). Love that man. The more competition he has the more he scores.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Bloody Hell, that put me through it.

I don't know how anyone over 50 can get through games like that without having a heart attack.

It's rare to see one of our league games be played at such a pace and so end to end. Very frustrating to give away two soft goals but then we were handed two soft goals to get back into it.

I've got to get up for work in six hours, not sure if my heart will be calm enough for any sleep though.

They make you work Sundays!!! Cruel. To be fair if Japan could pay me as well as Korea I'd be there in a flash, glorious country you reside in. I still have a lot of love for Korea though - it's afforded me a lifestyle and freedom I'd never be able to achieve so easily at home. Great result after 65 minutes, not the 3 pts we would have targeted but can't complain.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
good result in the end BUT could & probably should have been even better ... had the Gross pen gone in then we would have crushed them but at least we showed character to come back from 2 down. Well done the lads but can do better :albion2:

Een kleine muis op klompjes.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Any ref that gives us 2 penalties when we were struggling to get an equaliser, is alright by me.
Imagine if we lost 2-0 and neither stonewalls were given.

Lino gave one pen. He was Inconsistent with cards he was harsher with us. Fluffed a great opportunity for advantage. He’s no Mike Dean though.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Ryan Matthews as Phil on SSN keeps calling him

Warren Aspinall was calling Montoya "Montana" during the second half. Nice to know he's back on form after his demonstration before the Watford match of being able to say all the players names properly.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I'm a bit worried. We've won two games in what? Our last dozen or something?
We are relying almost solely on the Miracle of Murray and our only redeeming quality seems to be being organised. Being organised counts for nothing if you can't create and make mistakes.
Can't wait for Jose to be back.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
We are relying almost solely on the Miracle of Murray and our only redeeming quality seems to be being organised. Being organised counts for nothing if you can't create and make mistakes.

Who says we can't create, and make mistakes?
We did both of those things all afternoon.

Yoda

English & European

What match were you watching? We clearly created far more than Fulham today. Yes, a mistake was made for their second goal but apart from that we deserved to win, let alone only gain a point from that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here