Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Greyhound saying his goodbyes on Instagram?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Won’t be long until we know if [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] is more ITK than Naylor. I am tempted to side with TSB

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hemed below Locadia in the pecking order says the article. I know who I would choose between the two to lead the line and his surname doesn't begin with an L

It says:-

The Argus revealed earlier this month QPR's interest in target man Hemed, who is below Glenn Murray, Jurgen Locadia and summer signing Florin Andone in the pecking order.

Which would suggest Tomer is, once again, only below Murray.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Won’t be long until we know if [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] is more ITK than Naylor. I am tempted to side with TSB

:lolol:
You may be backing the wrong horse, here.
But it seems clear that Schelotto is heading out and there's no advantage to us letting both him and Tomer go. That's my only reasoning here.
Naylor's probably just filling space but maybe, just maybe he knows something.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Anyone notice how he was out and about on the seafront during Liverpool game following his Instagram stories ? Clearly not a team player and is sulking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Anyone notice how he was out and about on the seafront during Liverpool game following his Instagram stories ? Clearly not a team player and is sulking...

Yeah I noticed that too, he also seems to have a hard on for Sporting Lisbon still.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I think that’s the problem. He literally is not a team player :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where actually is he?! Is he not in our 25? Strange one cos he had a purple patch where people thought he’d be Bruno’s replacement this season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did anyone else see his Twitter/Instagram post today where he put up pictures of all his managers saying they were great coaches and men? One manager seemed conspicuous by his absence!

The bloke is a dickhead. With any luck the club fine him. Shame I did not see him along the sea front today and I could have told him to be more grateful for the manager to give him the biggest contract he’s ever had

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Where actually is he?! Is he not in our 25? Strange one cos he had a purple patch where people thought he’d be Bruno’s replacement this season.

Yes, he is in the 25, and he regularly appears in the training galleries.

Seems abundantly clear, though, that Hughton wishes to never see him again wearing an Albion shirt in a competitive fixture.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here