Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Half and Half Scarves

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
So encouraging to see so many in the home end today.

At a time when the country is so divided it brought a tear to my eye that so many fans can cross divides through the medium of knitwear.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I counted 10 in the West Upper, so encouraging in a country that is so divided.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So encouraging to see so many in the home end today.

At a time when the country is so divided it brought a tear to my eye that so many fans can cross divides through the medium of knitwear.

We were all honoured that you actually attended a home game this season

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I didnt count any in the ESU......because it dont wind me up and I dont give a toss what people want to buy and wear.
I similarly don't understand why people get so annoyed.

For me there are a beautiful celebration of togetherness.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They were even selling them round the back of Brighton station just after midday today. Must be worth their while I suppose, but just seems a lot of effort to go to for a mickey mouse profit. Even if they cost thruppence apiece to churn out, could you seriously be arsed with the aggro of touting them as a one-off. Subtract your transport costs and having to sell unused stock half price after the game and it's really really hard so see where there's much profit to be made.o

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
They were even selling them round the back of Brighton station just after midday today. Must be worth their while I suppose, but just seems a lot of effort to go to for a mickey mouse profit. Even if they cost thruppence apiece to churn out, could you seriously be arsed with the aggro of touting them as a one-off. Subtract your transport costs and having to sell unused stock half price after the game and it's really really hard so see where there's much profit to be made.o

Unbeliever, they have no much potential to bring about world unity - just open your heart and imagine.

==Leave | Remain==
==Corbyn | May==
==Israel | Palestinian ==

I'm knitting a Billy Bragg / Phil Collins scarf for Beachy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I have a Quarter and Quarter and Quarter and Quarter scarf from the Asian Cup yesterday with Australia, Jordan, Palestine and Syria on it.

#inclusive

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Some guy had an Everton/ Liverpool half and half on in the North stand.

How does that work?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here